• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ienzo and his "book"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

Well we know what weapons Aeleus, Dilan, and Braig have as humans, and there isnt any real reason why, but I want to talk about Even and Ienzo.

We know that Even is a scientist, and probably doesnt do much fighting, but maybe he has a sheild to protect himself and Ienzo when in danger.

Ienzo is just a young boy and doesnt have any fighting skills, so thats why Even has his shield to protect them.

Now about Ienzos book. Its assumed he is a scientist in training under Even. So why does he fight with a book? Well since hes a scientist in training he probably carries it around alot studying.

So when he became a nobody, maybe he wasnt done learning or was used to carrying his book around so he decided to keep it as his weapon, with its hard cover as his shield, and later discovering he can now morph its shape.

So thats my theory on why Ienzo fights with a book.(And why Even has a shield)

Discus!

zexyishsmexy

I DO like this theory, but The other six members (save roxas) make me lul. Marluxia carries around a big ass sythe all the time, he just chillin with that thing XD
But yeah, that makes sence. Kinda obvious but it makes sence :D

H

Haxon

I DO like this theory, but The other six members (save roxas) make me lul. Marluxia carries around a big ass sythe all the time, he just chillin with that thing XD
But yeah, that makes sence. Kinda obvious but it makes sence :D
It might be obvious in a way but you never know exactly how their weapons are chosen, and there are other theories that do not sound anything like this so I posted it cuz I thought it would be useful and accually make sense...

As for Marluxia maybe he was some kind of gardener that uses gardening sythe(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TKYHYGtSzCU/SptK8JxFtLI/AAAAAAAAAoo/MM8f-SRc3wo/s400/scythe_american.jpg) to cut bushes and whatnot. That would explain the flowers :D

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
I beleive Marluxia was either obssessed with death or he had a tragic expierence involving death

slmcknett

Well, since characters in the various worlds all seem to have some kind of weapon or power, no matter who they are, it does stand to reason that the humans of the Org would have all had weapons themselves, to you know, defend themselves. I mean, Aladdin has a sword and Tarzan had a spear. So, maybe Marluxia's human just carried around a big scythe as his weapon of choice. And Larxene just liked knives. And Demyx and Luxord is an easy one; they just like playing music and games respectively.

How they have their weapons isn't really a big deal to me. But I'd like to know where they got their powers from. Their personality? Or what?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Marluxias flower petals are most likely pink cherry blossoms, which are mentioned as a metaphor for the fleeting nature of life. In this case, the petals falling represent their deaths. And the cherry blossom itself represents Marluxia's attitude completely. The cherry blossom is seen as beautiful but is transitory in existence.

Hopefully that answers many questions

H

Haxon

Ha and maybe Xemnas has the power of nothingness because he talks with no emotion and there is nothing we know of him, although thats mostly because BbS isnt out yet. :p

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Ha and maybe Xemnas has the power of nothingness because he talks with no emotion and there is nothing we know of him, although thats mostly because BbS isnt out yet. :p

Due to the strange power Xehanort holds within, it would be quite obvious that any element of being he falls under, he would have absolute control of. For instance his unconditional heartless counterpart was in control of complete darkness, and for this his nobody self would have absolute control of the element of nothingness. If there was ever a moment he became an unversed, my guess is that whatever element it holds, Xehanort would also have complete control of, and this probably has something to do with utilizing the power of darkness within one's heart. If someone else was to have the same kind of advantage and they became a nobody, then they too would have the same ability as Xemnas.

H

Haxon

The knowledge this guy has, its unbelievable.

So how do you guys think the other members got their weapons and powers?
We need more people to contribute to the discussion yo

XIII Nobodies

Well, Ienzo's illusion element is probably connected to his youth. He may be young, but is obviously a prodigy if he's working with Even. He probably studied a lot, yes, and documented anything he thought to be valuable information within his book. Also, it doesn't seem like Vexen has much respect for Ienzo when you see them in CoM, so I'm not so sure that he wanted to protect Ienzo. Remember, Vexen was very cold and uncaring towards other people in the Org, hence the title "Chilly Academic." The way I see it, he probably has a shield because he always put up a barrier when talking to others.

H

Haxon

Well, Ienzo's illusion element is probably connected to his youth. He may be young, but is obviously a prodigy if he's working with Even. He probably studied a lot, yes, and documented anything he thought to be valuable information within his book. Also, it doesn't seem like Vexen has much respect for Ienzo when you see them in CoM, so I'm not so sure that he wanted to protect Ienzo. Remember, Vexen was very cold and uncaring towards other people in the Org, hence the title "Chilly Academic." The way I see it, he probably has a shield because he always put up a barrier when talking to others.
Ah, I like how you put that. That sounds like a good explation for Vexens element, but in literal terms, him putting a up a barrier when talking to others, doesnt really explain why he has a shield because he doesnt literally do that, but that is a good explanation connecting his personality to his shield. :D

A

Audo

I don't see why there needs to be explanation behind their weapons really...
I don't see Even having a shield to protect himself. Why? Because he's a scientist in a world that is nearly untouched by outsiders until much later on.

Mage of light

Well we know what weapons Aeleus, Dilan, and Braig have as humans, and there isnt any real reason why, but I want to talk about Even and Ienzo.

We know that Even is a scientist, and probably doesnt do much fighting, but maybe he has a sheild to protect himself and Ienzo when in danger.

Ienzo is just a young boy and doesnt have any fighting skills, so thats why Even has his shield to protect them.

Now about Ienzos book. Its assumed he is a scientist in training under Even. So why does he fight with a book? Well since hes a scientist in training he probably carries it around alot studying.

So when he became a nobody, maybe he wasnt done learning or was used to carrying his book around so he decided to keep it as his weapon, with its hard cover as his shield, and later discovering he can now morph its shape.

So thats my theory on why Ienzo fights with a book.(And why Even has a shield)

Discus!

Ok, you are assuming way too much. first, Since when does Ienzo trian under vexen, weren't they all workinhg for Ansem the wise? Second, you are assuming that Even cared about Ienzo. Since when did that happen?

H

Haxon

I didnt say he cared about him, but of course hes gonna protect a helpless, defenceless kid. Who wouldnt?

Im not assuming anything, its a THEORY, so uh, yeah.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah most theories are based on assumptions... that's why I don't bother to work on a theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back