• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Idea for new move in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer7326

I have a great idea for a new special attack in KH3.
And here it is.

Everyone knows, I hope, that the keychains attached to the keyblade give it its look and abilities.

Well similar to the drive form, You should be able to temporarily attach two keychains on the keyblade. This would combine the two keyblades looks and abilities making you stronger.

Since KH3 will be for PS3 I think its possible and would be AWSOME if they did it.

killer7326

No in drive you can use two keyblades. With my idea you only have one, just with two keychains attached

Soul Eater Riku7

umm..yea..ok my idea is that there should be a meteor spell u no...like sora could summon a giant metoer and control it with his key blade..then he pulls out another blade and cuts the meteor to little pieces..this way thousands and thousands of little pieces fall on the boos or enemy..it could also be the ultimate move in the game...and it must be very hard to obtain

killer7326

Whats with you and meteors. Besides thats like a Sephiroth attack and Sora's too nice for that

Questionsofheart

It is not confirmed weather or not KH3 will Be called that/exist, let alone what system it will be for:angry:

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Um... no it won't. o_O It is 100% comfirmed that the next installment in the Kingdom Hearts series will NOT be called Kingdom Hearts III.

oblivion10

YO GENIUSES, first ofall the next kingdom hearts game isnt gonna be called Kingom Hearts 3. Nomura said that himself. NExt there is a possibility that sora can get some new spells. Because think about it, the first KH, is like being born, the second KH is like growth, the next KH (the one with Sora and co.) I wouldnt be surprised if some spells from final fantasy popped up.

killer7326

YO GENIUSES, first ofall the next kingdom hearts game isnt gonna be called Kingom Hearts 3. Nomura said that himself. NExt there is a possibility that sora can get some new spells. Because think about it, the first KH, is like being born, the second KH is like growth, the next KH (the one with Sora and co.) I wouldnt be surprised if some spells from final fantasy popped up.

Yeah I agree. And the next installment WILL NOT be called kingdom hearts 3 but there will be one eventually

r0x45

ummm...no drive gauge that made me not use forms or summons often even though i think the summons and drives were useless and then sora should've been able to use two keyblades because of roxas how is a nobody stronger than the original...if anything there should be like limit break type moves and if there is going to be drives and summons make them useful

Oblivionite

Ok..remember kids..SQUARE ENIX
Final Fantasy = PS1
Final Fantasy X,X-2,11?,12 = PS2
Kingdom Hearts = PS2
Kingdom Hearts (whatever its called) = PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back