• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Ichiro Hazama interested in continuing Theatrhythm series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
OH GOD I WANT TO SEE CHIBI MERMAID SORA <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<3333333

It would be sooooooo cute, hahaha. And with in-depth 3D ;-;

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I would definitely want Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts to become a reality. I played both of the previously released Final Fantasy versions of the game and I loved every second (still can't beat Master Scores though). It is a great platform for appreciating the score for the games.

As for the songs I would want included (NOT as DLC), I would definitely want Rage Awakened, Black Powder, The Other Promise, Organization XIII, and Vector the Heavens. Basically I want most of the boss themes. I even have my ideal party all figured out in my head (because I'm a glutton for disappointment): Terra, KH2 Sora, DDD Riku, and Aqua.

The issue with Kingdom Hearts though is that the game is co-owned with Disney Interactive. I think though that Disney would probably encourage the idea now that they know how much Kingdom Hearts is adored by fans. If Disney cooperates, then Donald and Goofy would be good additions to the character pool since they are primary characters of the franchise.

Anyone else have a dream team for a mere theory?:smile:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I would definitely want Theatrhythm: Kingdom Hearts to become a reality. I played both of the previously released Final Fantasy versions of the game and I loved every second (still can't beat Master Scores though). It is a great platform for appreciating the score for the games.

As for the songs I would want included (NOT as DLC), I would definitely want Rage Awakened, Black Powder, The Other Promise, Organization XIII, and Vector the Heavens. Basically I want most of the boss themes. I even have my ideal party all figured out in my head (because I'm a glutton for disappointment): Terra, KH2 Sora, DDD Riku, and Aqua.

The issue with Kingdom Hearts though is that the game is co-owned with Disney Interactive. I think though that Disney would probably encourage the idea now that they know how much Kingdom Hearts is adored by fans. If Disney cooperates, then Donald and Goofy would be good additions to the character pool since they are primary characters of the franchise.

Anyone else have a dream team for a mere theory?:smile:

Not having Disney characters be playable would literally be like a crime lol. For real though, I hope all Disney party members are playable.

Samcrux

Keyblade Graveyard:

FMS: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon (KH 2.5 Version)
BMS: Fate of the Unknown (KH 2.5 version)
Enter the Void
Black Powder
Another Side (KH BBS)
Rage Awakened (KH 2.5 version)
Rage Awakened-The Origin
Enter the Darkness
The Key
Unbreakable Chains

The World That Never Was

FMS: Sacred Moon (KH 2.5)
BMS: Critical Drive (KH 2.5)
Disappeared (KH 2.5)
A Fight to the Death (KH 2.5)
The 13th Dilemma (KH 2.5)
Darkness of the Unknown (KH 2.5)
L'Oscuro De'll Ignotto (KH 3D)
L'Eminenza Oscura I and II (KH 3D)
L'Impeto Oscuro (KH 3D)

Land of Departure /Castle Oblivion

BMS: Graceful Assassin, Lord of the Castle (KH 1.5), The 13th Struggle (KH 2.5), Dark Impetus, Master, Tell me the Truth, Forze De'll Oscurita
FMS: Castle Oblivion

EMS :The 13th Anthology (Yoko Shimamura album)
Destati (Yoko Shimamura album)
Hope these suggestions help. Thanks!:cool:

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Not having Disney characters be playable would literally be like a crime lol. For real though, I hope all Disney party members are playable.
"Play as your favorite Disney, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts characters! All in one game!" <<< that actually sounds like something that can attract the attention of many, many gamers. xD

Keyblade Graveyard:

FMS: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon (KH 2.5 Version)
BMS: Fate of the Unknown (KH 2.5 version)
Enter the Void
Black Powder
Another Side (KH BBS)
Rage Awakened (KH 2.5 version)
Rage Awakened-The Origin
Enter the Darkness
The Key
Unbreakable Chains

The World That Never Was

FMS: Sacred Moon (KH 2.5)
BMS: Critical Drive (KH 2.5)
Disappeared (KH 2.5)
A Fight to the Death (KH 2.5)
The 13th Dilemma (KH 2.5)
Darkness of the Unknown (KH 2.5)
L'Oscuro De'll Ignotto (KH 3D)
L'Eminenza Oscura I and II (KH 3D)
L'Impeto Oscuro (KH 3D)

Land of Departure /Castle Oblivion

BMS: Graceful Assassin, Lord of the Castle (KH 1.5), The 13th Struggle (KH 2.5), Dark Impetus, Master, Tell me the Truth, Forze De'll Oscurita
FMS: Castle Oblivion

EMS :The 13th Anthology (Yoko Shimamura album)
Destati (Yoko Shimamura album)
Hope these suggestions help. Thanks!:cool:

Good job, man! I like those arrangements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back