• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I would laugh so hard if my dream was true.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

Ok so this is what happened

I was watching (or I guess in) the secret movie for KH2. It got to the end where it says "it all began....with birth by sleep." and then, right after it showed that, I heard a baby crying in the background. Then it showed Sora and Kairi in the same bed talking with the baby craddle next to the bed.

Get the birth by sleep part?

KH2Lover

OK. Why. Are. You. Putting. Periods. After. All. Of. Your. Words.

Ok, so the guys above me deleted his post.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Very interesting dream. It probably doesn't mean that, but that would be mad funny. Probably raise the game rating a little higher, but lol... Maybe that's the extension in Final Mix.

I had a dream about KH once with a baby once. But it was blue. And it was adopted by Leon for some strange reason, and the it was part of this prophecy about a blue diamond, and and Sora and Kairi and the rest had to go protect it and stuff. The Heartless ended up taking it while Kairi was asleep in a hammock..

Don't want to spam, although this is an insanity section. The interpretation is.. interesting say the least. Dreams are funky aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back