• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i wonder ....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would be his reaction?

• omg ROXAS????

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • this guy,...he seems familiar?(another fail at recognition)

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • hey kid! this is no place to sleep!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • hey xemnas! check this out! :3

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

relentlessheart1

what would happen if Axel actually found the chamber of waking? what would be his reaction?? discuss in ur opinions

relentlessheart1

I say that he would say the second choice then go into saying the first one, then realize what the heck is he doing sleeping and wearing armor!
hahaha sometimes i find it funny that everyone seems to not see Ven through roxas, (ex. Axel and xigbar)... i mean come on! xigbar saw him through xion, but why not on roxas....LOL fails1cofeeman

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I think he would do the first and the third. This what I think it'll be like:
Axel: Whoa!!! R-Roxas????
Ven: zzz....zzz.....z....
Axel: *runs to Ven and starts shaking him* Yo kid!! This ain't a place to be sleeping in!!
Then he'll probably carry him back to the castle thinking Ven was Roxas then break his brain when he sees that Roxas is not Ven. Then Roxas' reaction to Ven will be like:
Roxas:...... Whoa. He looks just like me. Is that really how I look like when I'm asleep?

relentlessheart1

I think he would do the first and the third. This what I think it'll be like:
Axel: Whoa!!! R-Roxas????
Ven: zzz....zzz.....z....
Axel: *runs to Ven and starts shaking him* Yo kid!! This ain't a place to be sleeping in!!
Then he'll probably carry him back to the castle thinking Ven was Roxas then break his brain when he sees that Roxas is not Ven. Then Roxas' reaction to Ven will be like:
Roxas:...... Whoa. He looks just like me. Is that really how I look like when I'm asleep?
LOL i think everyone will explode when they see ven and roxas AT the same time...XD i wonder whatll be Xemnas' reactions....XD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Holy shit, when did I become a keyblade master! Why is my hair blue?? Why do I have tits????" /dies of shock

That's the only way he would have found it, so.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
axel would propably get really confused and then go buy yes you guessed it seasalt icecream for him and ventus

relentlessheart1

LOL i would seriously think everyone is going to be mindfucked once they see Ven and roxas at the same time... but one thing chaserblade, ven is asleep.... there is no way hell eat icecream wit axel...XD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do you think Sora can find the room?? I'm sure it's only been said that no one but Aqua can.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
i said IF Axel ACCIDENTALLY found the COW............s1angrypple

[img]http://raoworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/facepalm.jpg[/img]

You can't just accidentally find the CoW, unless your name is either Aqua or Sora. (via Ven's heart.. possibly..)

Edit: Personally, I think this thread belongs in the spoilers section, before some idiot (if they haven't already did it) posts spoilers, sans spoiler tag. I haven't read through all of the posts, just so you know.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Knowing that Axel likes to keep things to himself I think he would not say anything.
Also Axel might not rememeber him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back