• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I want a new tatoo..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
but I don't kow where I should have it and what the motive should be.. My BF wants me to have his name or something, but I don't wantthat, because I don't know for sure that we will be together for ever.

I alredy have a tattoo on the small of my back (don't know if that was correct english, but I hope you undertstand what I mean)

Do you have any ideas that vcan inspire me?

Rix

Awards
Yes.. I want to make my own design on the tatoo, but I'm not good at drawing tattoos..

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Make sure you get a really good artist to do it. Ohterwise you will get f*cked up.

Also, I agree with jazznam89. Create your own tatoo, make it personal(doesn't get any more personal than a tattoo).

As far as location goes, don't pick anywhere with a large amount of nerve endings(hands, face, jubblies, etc.) and the rest depends on the design.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
but I don't kow where I should have it and what the motive should be.. My BF wants me to have his name or something, but I don't wantthat, because I don't know for sure that we will be together for ever.
Never get a b/f or g/f name as tattoo.. That would be a big mistake.. Don't even think about it, lol. And its good that your not..

Get what you like, not what someone else likes..

Just go with whatever you like..

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Get a tattoo of your nickname or of your family symbol. My sister looked up our family's heritage and found out that a long time ago our family had a symbol that they put on flags and on their clothes, she printed it and got a tattoo of that. You could do something like that.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
shieldthunder2.gif

glthunder.jpg

get the first one, but with lightning like the second one. maybe wings on the second one too.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Girls tend get tattoos at their waist, behind the neck, and at the ankle.

People like getting tattoos in Chinese even if they don't know what they mean. :/

Try not to make that mistake if you choose to do get a Chinese one.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
If you get a Japanese/Chinese tatoo in letters.. Make sure you know what it says..

lol, just because if you don't. The artist could put''I'm gay or something.'' and tell you it means The Great Hero something..

Lunar Knight

American Person
My teacher said she has a friend who laughed at a guy who had a Chinese tattoo.

The tattoo said, "Chicken with Rice."

Not sure if she was serious or not.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards

I alredy have a tattoo on the small of my back (don't know if that was correct english, but I hope you undertstand what I mean)

At first I thought you were a guy, so that small of your back tattoo freaked me out. lol.

Go with what you want.

SuperEclipse said:
lol, just because if you don't. The artist could put''I'm gay or something.''
Why wuld the artist put "I'm Gay or Something"? Something? lol

Rix

Awards
At first I thought you were a guy, so that small of your back tattoo freaked me out. lol.

Go with what you want.

LOL! hehe, I think I gotta find a more girlish avatar or something:p

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Because, some ppl are asses and it has happened..

They guy think it's means it says something cool when it really says''I'm gay or something like that..

LOL! hehe, I think I gotta find a more girlish avatar or something
If you like that avatar keep it.. I had woman etc in my avatar (this the only forum now, where it's a guy but it used to Koda a J-pop singer))and in MMO's most of main's was a female and ppl thought I was a girl at first.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back