• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i told all of you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown123

i told all of you that there are still two more member but noooooooooo! i dont care if its old news about the member but in my last or second to last thread i said that there are still two more and you guys said nooooooooooo we found them all so ppl that agreed with me i want to say thank you and who ever didnt stuck it!

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
unknown123 said:
i told all of you that there are still two more member but noooooooooo! i dont care if its old news about the member but in my last or second to last thread i said that there are still two more and you guys said nooooooooooo we found them all so ppl that agreed with me i want to say thank you and who ever didnt stuck it!

I din't say anything!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I just read the thread that you're talking about, and I honestly have no idea what the hell you are gloating about

First off, your thread was about there being 2 more female members in the Order

Everyone said that this was not true because the silver-haired member and the blue-haired member filled up the order and there isn't room for more

These people (including me) are correct. The silver-haired and blue-haired order members make it so that the Order is completely filled up, and there is no more room for new members unless certain circumstances arise that I stated in another thread

So therefore, you are still wrong, you have nothing to gloat about, and you fail at life

Even if you were right (not like it'd be any accomplishment), you should not have a thread dedicated to gloating for pointless reasons. If this thread is closed byt he time you get back online, feel free to express your hate in a private message to me

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I guses he is gloating about the scan of a "female member" floating around. That does call for special circumstances. I guess it mean that the Superior, The Enigmatic Man (has to be) does not have a ranking. Yay!! Still an idiotic thread.

Legato2471

TheMuffinMan said:
I just read the thread that you're talking about, and I honestly have no idea what the hell you are gloating about

Everyone said that this was not true because the silver-haired member and the blue-haired member filled up the order and there isn't room for more

These people (including me) are correct. The silver-haired and blue-haired order members make it so that the Order is completely filled up, and there is no more room for new members unless certain circumstances arise that I stated in another thread

So therefore, you are still wrong, you have nothing to gloat about, and you fail at life

Even if you were right (not like it'd be any accomplishment), you should not have a thread dedicated to gloating for pointless reasons. If this thread is closed byt he time you get back online, feel free to express your hate in a private message to me

;l pwnt

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
TheMuffinMan said:

(country voice) now muff, he aint hurtin nobody. But really, let him have his small victory. Ain't like it's causing damage.

Sanctuary Keeper

In other words, this thread should be closed. And I still do'nt get what your saying, nor do I think it really matters, being that there is no contribution as a whole whatsoever.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
unknown123 said:
What was the point of this thread. Just to rant and brag that you were right. I honestly have no idea what your talking about anyways. And a lot of people don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back