• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I thought Roxas was a fake name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

I thought when the name Roxas was revealed it was fake. I used the way back machine to view older topics of this forum and it was. Look:

1keyblade(first post) :Didnt this site confirm BHK's name as Roxas?

DIZneyfan: please spare this poor boy(girl?) of his life, (s)he is new and doesnt know any better

no, its fake, we still dont know the true name

Ansem/Sephy: Idiot . . . yes, it was a mistake . . .

GTX: Try not to be as harsh next time.

16 threads dealing with the false info have been closed.

for the actual thing click here http://web.archive.org/web/20071014225628/http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?threadid=34996

see! i thought roxas's name was fake?

Chupacabra

I don't think it's not a fakename even if he got the name from the Organization instead of his parents... as a Nobody it is his name because he doesn't have any other "real" name.
It is without a doubt some kind of codename for Sora but it's not a 'fake'.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Usually when a name is released, it shouldn't be counted as a fake. As long as we got it for a character, then it's all good. Just because other people say it's a fake, doesn't mean it's necessarily true. I believed it right when I heard the news and told my readers on a fanfic of mine about it (They believed it, they just didn't think he'd be named it).

Just remember, if a magazine gives out a name, (Naruto style) believe it! It could still be the name of the character, and if not, don't listen to other people's ideas until the magazine officially confirms it. ^^

shadow_of_light

nothing can truly be considered fake until the ppl that are essentially and initially over the project say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back