• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think this debunks the Terra=Xenahort thoeries. My theory =D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
We all know MX apprentice is DS.
We all know he regrets making DS what he is.
He tells Terra to correct his mistake but also.
I think history was repeating itsself again.
There are quotes that suggest that DS was obsessed with Darkness.
During the course of the game, he meets alone with Terra in the Gathering Place. He seems ashamed about his apprentice's lust for dark power, almost sorry, and perhaps lets on that he is not quite as evil as some may think.

That suggests hes got a thrist for dark power and for darkness itsself...

Anyways moving along we know that he wasnt always with his Master...

For a bit, it appears as though the apprentice is separated from his Master. Terra has a meeting with Master Xehanort separately, discussing the apprentice's fall into darkness.

Maybe he was plotting something maybe he means to betray our beloved MX?

So now we know that he was obsessed with darkness and through the game he wasnt always with MX

Now here we go tot he next part.

At some point, he rejoins his Master for a final fight against the three warriors. When Master Xehanort arrives, he splits into two forms, and the second, less clear form turns into the apprentice. He fights very acrobatically, taking on Ven and Aqua with his Keyblade and with magic. He is able to keep them at bay for a long while, appearing equal to the duo. He later joins his Master while the three lick their wounds, and the Master summons Kingdom Hearts.

He rejoins MX so we know that he came back in order to fight VAT but also maybe make his plan reality.

Mx summons kingdom hearts of some kind.
What happens next is beyond me but some how we get you guessed it XENAHORT =D

Now lets look at his history.

Xehanort and the others eventually gave themselves to the darkness to gain the ability to control all heartless and wield the powers of darkness. They lost their hearts in the process and they became powerful nobodies. However, Xehanort was the only one to have both a human Nobody and heartless, both possessing the memories prior to their creations. Since they possessed strong hearts, Xehanort and his followers were able to retain their human forms while nobodies. Radiant Garden was almost completely destroyed, save for the castle, which somehow changed form, and most of its people were wiped out while some managed to escape to Traverse Town, such as Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid and Merlin.

He become obsessed with darkness and such sound familiar?
My theory is DS had a plan to overthrow MX and use KH for his own purposes and simply used him to get it but as mx summoned and abosrobed his power DS jumped and and absorbed it too at the same time causing them to fuse and loose there memories with ds only remembering his masters name.
Terra cant be DS Terra did go to darkness somewhat but who can deny DS and xenahorts plans..
There the same...
Though i cant explain the armor anyways comment plox =D
ill explain any questions you have.

Captain Garlock

Hmmm.
Not quite you really havent because those quotes were when MX was talking to Terra in which he says correct my mistake.
You have debunked nothing.
If he were talking about Terra whyw ould he just say it?
As for DS we know he wasnt around thus you conclude he meant him.
Now again if he were addressing Terra he wouldnt have said.
"CORRECT MY MISTAKE!"
"A MONSTER INFUSED WITH DARKNESS"
That doesnt describe Terra hell how could MX do that to Terra if i doubt Terra even knew who MX was to begin with.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Either way, assuming that he is referring to the DS is just that: assuming.

You can't state it as fact.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Hmmm.
Not quite you really havent because those quotes were when MX was talking to Terra in which he says correct my mistake.
You have debunked nothing.
If he were talking about Terra whyw ould he just say it?
As for DS we know he wasnt around thus you conclude he meant him.
Now again if he were addressing Terra he wouldnt have said.
"CORRECT MY MISTAKE!"
"A MONSTER INFUSED WITH DARKNESS"
That doesnt describe Terra hell how could MX do that to Terra if i doubt Terra even knew who MX was to begin with.

We Don't 100% know if he was talking to terra or not...

Captain Garlock

Hmm your right but that isnt the exact center of my evidence either..
So one main point still got like 3 more that havent been debunked. d:

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Hmm your right but that isnt the exact center of my evidence either..
So one main point still got like 3 more that havent been debunked. d:
ok

He become obsessed with darkness and such sound familiar?
My theory is DS had a plan to overthrow MX and use KH for his own purposes and simply used him to get it but as mx summoned and abosrobed his power DS jumped and and absorbed it too at the same time causing them to fuse and loose there memories with ds only remembering his masters name.

Cant be proved wrong, so who knows, you might be right.

Terra cant be DS Terra did go to darkness somewhat but who can deny DS and xenahorts plans..

No one said he was DS, but also, we dont know if Terra took it fully, or just a little. He could be doing a Riku thing.

I'll come up with more later, i have to go get my Laundry started.

Lord Kaktoos

Website
www.maric.blogfa.com
Pleas read this....even YOU

that is why every one wants to play 358?2 days. I buy a DS just for that.
and the secend thing I have to tell you is that I am from Iran and I am a normal pepol not a Terrorist. I hate Ahmadi nejad and Khomeini and all of other Fu**ers. yes maby they are terorrist or maby they are not and I dont now that but Normal pepols are not terorists. we are not that moslems that you guys thinck. we drink alcohol drincks and we do evry normal works. befor this we were live in Beverley hills. but for now we live in iran. evry thing is REALY expensive here and living here is hard. I try to back to amerrca but it is hard and my mother have to go there for a year and we have to stay without my mom. living is too hard like this for a year. and I have to say one of Gorge Clooneys best friends is an iranian. one of Gorge Clooneys Favorite Foods is GhormeSabzi (an Iranian Food). so why he dont calkl us a Terrorist??? come on give me a break. the problem is that when CNN or other channels want to show iranians they show the fu**ers and the one who loves ahmadinnejad and they dont show Good ones Like Google Founder (who is iranian from his mother) or DJ aligator (iranian) or Arash ( who sings with Shagy and want to sing with 50 Cent). so pleas belive me for that and now that I am your friend and as cool as you gys are.
thanck you.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
What they said, your theory is an assumption.

And you shouldn't assume anything, it makes an ass of you and me, well, not me, Star-Light maybe...

Oh, and welcome to the forums LK.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uhhh, what the fuck are you talking about? When you're on here, you're a normal person...also, Reno/Axel....just stop.

Captain Garlock

Still thought lets see.
Cansome give me the transscript of that conversation?
Ive yet to find it :(

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Your assuming. The whole thing is probably wrong.

EDIT: Its by Reno/Axel. Is defenitly wrong.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, I think it's safe to put an end to this actrociety of a theory.
I hereby declare this thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back