• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I think there is something wrong with me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I can't believe I'm typing this but oh well.

I been having stomach problems (if you know what I mean) for about a week now. with that I also have
-slight headache
-blurred vision (which is weird because I have AWSOME eyesight)
-muscle aches
-tooth pain (maybe it's a wisdom tooth?)
-and I can't finish my food. I just won't eat because I don't feel hungry (but I love food)

I thought it was like food poisoning but maybe it's the flu.

Does anyone know what's wrong with me or if nothing's wrong with me?

maybe i'm being too dramatic.:confused:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Shurly you are thinking it ower to much but...

You´re 15 so the mucle acher may be from that you´r body is growing. And the headache culd just be stress (sorry, I have a constant migrane so I can just tell how it feels, not hellp much). And my may have a hole in a tooth somewhere that explains the toothpain.

The blurred vision may come from that you need glasses or aren´t eating enuf. And the stomach problem culd be the same. You probably eats a lot normally and that´s probably normal for a growing age but when your body don´t need as much energy (If it has stopped growing) you shud not be as hungry.

...First of all, I am no expert and second, even I hate those explanations (even if they culd be wery well true).

If you are depressed or anything phsycologiacal it may be likned to that but I wuld need to know more of what has happened to you to start guessing...

RikuDestiny

I agree with .:EngetsuDrake, especially with the depressed part... it can take a toll on ur health without u realizing it.....

Princess of KH

Mabye you have the summer cold, or mabye you do have the flu. It could be things that .:EngetsuDrake:. said. But if what he said is the explination, it's kinda wierd for all that to be happening all at once. Here's what i think : if your stomach hurts, take some pepto bismol & grabb a sprite. You might have gotten some food poisening, as you thought. For the slight headache, take some ibeprophen (i know that's spelled wrong). You could have sinuses or allergies, they cause headaches &/or stuffy nose. For the vision problem, i got nothing. Go to the eye doc. My bro used to have fine vision, but he had to get contacts last year. For the muscle aches, take some ibeprophen(it's over-the-counter medicine). Your'e either having growing pains(i get those all the time. i grow taller constantly.), or your'e sore from some kind of phisical activity, like sports practice. For the tooth pain, take some more ibeprophen. You could have a cavity, or you could be getting your'e wisdom teeth. I already have mine, & i'm 14. If you can't finish your food, it could be food poisening, or your'e sick. If you feel like you could throw up before you eat, eat a pb&j. Honestly, it makes you feel better. Last of all, if you feel this bad, go to the doctor. you could have some kind of internal infection. But i hope you feel better soon.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
I´m sorry for now going a bit off topic but, Princess of KH you do sound like a half ass doctor, just recomending pills to ewerything (and it is true that some doctors do that to...), but oweruse of pills makes them much less effective (I know).

Oh well, I´m not saing you shud not take pills, but thats up to you.

Anyway, if you have anything that worries you mentally (depression, feeling somethings missing, etc...) it is easier for me to help if you tell me.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
stomach flu. only food i ate when i had it was soup....it was horrible woke up at 2 am to vomit......worst week of my life.

Apollo

Silver Member
you could get you eyes checked.
muscle aches could be from a lack of sleep
and the tooth pain if it does not go away you could get that checked too!
and the other stuff could be caused by stress!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the vision thing is only happening in my left eye.
and I doubt i'm depressed cuz i'm usually a happy person.
I don't stress easily either.

and another really weird thing is that

my friend hit me on the knee and my shoulder hurt.
my friend kicked my foot and my chest hurt
my friend hit me on the arm and my back hurt....

thanks for the help guys. i guess it's all in my head...:thumbsup:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Darn, snowy took the obvious there.

As I said with someone asking about a bird a few days ago, we are mainly kids. We know nothing of medical-ness stuff except what we learn in health class. A professionals opinion would be your best bet.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
the vision thing is only happening in my left eye.
and I doubt i'm depressed cuz i'm usually a happy person.
I don't stress easily either.

and another really weird thing is that

my friend hit me on the knee and my shoulder hurt.
my friend kicked my foot and my chest hurt
my friend hit me on the arm and my back hurt....

thanks for the help guys. i guess it's all in my head...:thumbsup:

First of all, your friend kicked you?

From thos faqts I wuld lead to feelings betrayal that is causin some of the pain. I´m just stating on the faqts you´ve given me so give me more info...

But atleast go check your eyes, it might be good, it may be the diffrence in your right and letf eye that is creating the headech (sp?). The headeach can alos come if you are psycosomatic (sp?)(I actually think I remember the wrong word...) that menas that when you feel something (like stress) your body reacts and not yous mind (headeach).

And the stomach, it it just feeling bad or is it any other physical disorders?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
oh my friend hurt me on accident.
I think i might have damaged a nerve or something.

yeah the headache eye thing, is probably it.
and the stomache is like "BATHROOM!!!!!!" ::Runs::

thanks a lot guys. means a lot.

gonna go see the doctor soon. I hate seeing our doctor. but he's a nice guy.

A

Azanulbizare

Oh my sweet Jesus, are we all overlooking the obvious?

IT GOTS BE CANCER

You're growing, kid. The blurred vision and slight headaches are most likely a result of stress, some kind of burden you have to deal with. If not, and you're care-free as a bird, then you've probably got the flu, or something similar. No biggy. Maybe you need more sleep, whatever.

And with the food consumtion, a childs intake decreases as he/she gets older. Now, I don't know how old you are (Even though it may be blindingly obvious, but I'd rather be lazy and not look), but if you're 16/17, that's normal.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
yeah, why the crap are you telling us about it? what are we gonna do?

you go get a doctor.

I think she forgot to list brain damage as a symptom...

hey that's mean! suppose I really did have brain damage....that was pretty rude.

and i hate going to see the doctor....

but i'm going anyways.

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah... why are you telling us? You should go to the doctor and explain all your symptoms, better safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back