• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I understand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Why Mickey was in Country of the Musketeers. It's a Sleeping world, so it's reliving the last moments before it's fall into darkness, so what if Mickey went there as part of his investigation into why worlds were disappearing prior to going to the RoD in KH1?

Redfive

Banned
Awards
Re: I think I understand.......

Why Mickey was in Country of the Musketeers. It's a Sleeping world, so it's reliving the last moments before it's fall into darkness, so what if Mickey went there as part of his investigation into why worlds were disappearing prior to going to the RoD in KH1?
I don't think that is possible. Remember before mickey left Disney castle he left a note that Donald picked up. It read that they must find a person with a key. If mickey was to see the key himself during his investigation he would point that out himself.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I don't think so either because Donald and Goofy were in the world with Mickey but when he went to investigate the worlds at the beginning of KH1 Donald and Goofy didn't know he left.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards

I think Country of the Muskateers happened a long time ago. Minnie was princess, and she fell in love with Mickey, who later became king. He was already king in BBS.

I'm thinking he just went there to train and learn.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No, because this was before anything that ever happened in BBS or KH1. Mickey doesn't even have a Keyblade yet, and he's only just met Minnie, Donald, and Goofy it seems.

This was a world long lost to the Darkness, though I doubt we will ever really understand how it works with the actual timeline of Mickey, Pete, etc. since lol

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

I don't think that is possible. Remember before mickey left Disney castle he left a note that Donald picked up. It read that they must find a person with a key. If mickey was to see the key himself during his investigation he would point that out himself.
Ah, but that was just the dream reacting to Sora. DDD events with regards to the actual sleeping worlds are not fully canon

I don't think so either because Donald and Goofy were in the world with Mickey but when he went to investigate the worlds at the beginning of KH1 Donald and Goofy didn't know he left.
And so were Minnie and Pete, but Mickey os the only one confirmed to be from another world. Donald and Goofy weren't mentioned therefore they could simply be residents there and Mickey simply replaced an alternate version of himself temporarily.
I think Country of the Muskateers happened a long time ago. Minnie was princess, and she fell in love with Mickey, who later became king. He was already king in BBS.

I'm thinking he just went there to train and learn.

That very well could be.

Though I agree with Master Spockanort in that we may never really fully understand this in regards to the timeline. The way I see it, worlds didn't really start being lost to darkness until AnsemSoD started doing his thing, but that could just the rate of disappearance.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Country of Musketeers confuses me. It can't be Disney Castle in the past because it's a sleeping world and obviously Disney Castle didn't fall into darkness. So we have to assume that Mickey basically married Minnie and then Minnie, Daisy, and Pete left Country of Musketeers to go with Mickey to Disney Castle. So basically Minnie abandoned her kingdom? And why the heck did they bring Pete along and how did he get his leg back?

Country of Musketeers would have made more sense if it was in BBS and when Pete is defeated and rescued by Maleficent she uses her magic to restore his leg, and then in the credits during the scenes they do of the disney worlds, we see Mickey marrying Minnie and using his keyblade to turn Country of Musketeers into Disney Castle in a similar way to how Aqua turn LoD into Castle Oblivion. Now that would have made more sense.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Country of Musketeers confuses me. It can't be Disney Castle in the past because it's a sleeping world and obviously Disney Castle didn't fall into darkness. So we have to assume that Mickey basically married Minnie and then Minnie, Daisy, and Pete left Country of Musketeers to go with Mickey to Disney Castle. So basically Minnie abandoned her kingdom? And why the heck did they bring Pete along and how did he get his leg back?

Country of Musketeers would have made more sense if it was in BBS and when Pete is defeated and rescued by Maleficent she uses her magic to restore his leg, and then in the credits during the scenes they do of the disney worlds, we see Mickey marrying Minnie and using his keyblade to turn Country of Musketeers into Disney Castle in a similar way to how Aqua turn LoD into Castle Oblivion. Now that would have made more sense.
Well...Hmm...
I got it! The Country of Musketeers is Minnie's home world and that Pete is a different Pete entirely. It's also possible that TCoM is the home world of Donald and Goofy but more likely they came with Mickey. Now, Mickey was sent there for training/errands/milk and at some point became a musketeer and fell in wuv with Minnie like in the movie. The original events probably went the same way as they did in the Realm of Sleep, but soon after the world got shallowed in darkness and Mickey flew Minnie Donald and Goofy outta there. That's all I got. I felt like I had more to say, but oh well.

Korai

Awards
And so were Minnie and Pete, but Mickey os the only one confirmed to be from another world. Donald and Goofy weren't mentioned therefore they could simply be residents there
But they're all originally from timeless river, right? which became disney town/castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back