• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Think I Finally Got the Whole BHK connection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
All right parts of this have probably been posted before but I think I've weaved it all together. With help from all 13 Ansem reports. Very long but well worth it! ^__^

1 There are 3 major worlds. The present world. The world of Darkness, The world of Light. and there is one in between. I think that BHK exsists in the world in between the Twilight World.

2.Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.

BHK is the exsistance neither dark nor light meaning he has to be twilight. In the Twilight World: BHK is the Sora in that world In the world of darkness: Anti-Sora is the Sora of that world. In the present world: Sora is Sora. The reason BHK doesnt look exactly like Sora is because (as said in Ansme reports) he changed forms. When Sora lost his heart BHK was cast off neither darkness nor light. A mere shell! One one who berudges darkness and light. Twilight! So Twilight Town is the Twilight World.

3. Each of the worlds is reachable. Riku toook the road to the twilight world (according to DiZ) So that road was the way to the Twilight World. The road to darkness was the world of the Heartless and The world of the light is the present world. So DiZ has to be Ansem's non-esistant one when Ansem lost is heart. But which world is he from? Twilight? or Darkness?

4."There are still so many unknown worlds.
The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And,
The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?" Ansme Report 12

So paradise is the road to dawn! (possibly) Riku took the road to dawn/twilight. So twilight is paradise! Neither burdened by darkness or light!

I think I've finally unravled the BHK mystery! If this has been posted before...oh well. Tell me what you think!

Dread

He cant be sora´s shell...Because you need a heart to get a keblade....
And shell´s dont have hearts =D

KingBlade

by sinspire^
This is getting scary everytime I think of a thoeory it suddunly come up when im about to post it.You guys are weird.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Dread said:
He cant be sora´s shell...Because you need a heart to get a keblade....
And shell´s dont have hearts =D

In a recent translation though (on sorasdomain) it says that Namine is telling BHK that 'You are a non existant" and yet somehow he can wield, either Namine is messin with his mind, or it is indeed the truth...

Anyway, great theory... u get my stamp of approval...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Your going to puting up a theory put it in terms which people will not understand.Anyways your thery does not make sence either your in the present world or not.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
i think you are trying to saying the BHK was bron into the twilight world right But i still dont agree.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
well I'm not wrong about present world Kingblade bcause in the Ansem reports it says there is world of light, world of darkness and present world.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The present world can't be the world of light because, as Ansem said, the present world is the existance of Light, Darkness, and Twilight all co-existing together...

That's the one thing wrong with your theory.... work around that fact and tie things together and you've got yourself a good theory...

sinharvest_angel

you know i really think that we are just over anaylizing this stuff for all we know it could be completely different and simplilar

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
What if the world in between is that of memorys. Cause see when you think of inbetween, you think things on the outside and that thing inbetween connecting it all right? So in COM there were roads connecting to all places. The road to light, the road to darkness and the road to twilight. And in Castle Oblivion your memorys are affected right? So what if that is the world inbetween the one that connects all worlds?

Danny_Sora_kh2

dual_wielder said:
nice work, i like it, i had a theory i worked on with someone, but i forgot it now! oh well....you have my seal of approval! XD

Ours wasnt JUST a theory, lol we had it like all planned out and it made perfect sense. But good work on your bhk evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back