• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I really need to stop making these "returning" topics, despite reasons.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dexel

Beyond hope
Well, here I am, back again. My latest blunder? Possession of two pocketknives with blades hardly even half an inch. They had no problem at first and knew I had 'em at school. But hey, as soon as you threaten and point them at the same time just to frighten someone without harm intent, you're right in front of the prinical and police officer explaining your tale, stripped of them, have to have your parent come in, get arrested, shipped off to the center for fingerprints and half-an-hour in a small cell ( lots of paperwork, I tell you ), moved to Horizons, and have a court meeting scheduled a month later, stripped of all possessions, can't even stick your head out the door, gradually get everything back, and 6 days before the court date, you're offered just doing community service, no record of the incident, and can be charged even 2 months later, or go to court, with the worst being that the incident is recorded on your record with community service, the best being that the charge is dropped.

Any questions?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
But hey, as soon as you threaten and point them at the same time just to frighten someone without harm intent, you're right in front of the prinical and police officer explaining your tale, stripped of them, have to have your parent come in, get arrested, shipped off to the center for fingerprints and half-an-hour in a small cell ( lots of paperwork, I tell you ), moved to Horizons, and have a court meeting scheduled a month later, stripped of all possessions, can't even stick your head out the door, gradually get everything back, and 6 days before the court date, you're offered just doing community service, no record of the incident, and can be charged even 2 months later, or go to court, with the worst being that the incident is recorded on your record with community service, the best being that the charge is dropped.

Quite frankly, that's what you get for being stupid and bringing out a blade in plain sight at school and pointing it at someone.

metalyoshi9

Yeah...well doing something like pulling them out at school and pointing them at someone is kind of just asking for trouble...

Joy

Bronze Member
...how can you justify that being okay, even without intent to harm another?

That's like me taking out a gun on someone, yelling I'm going to kill them, and hpe everyone understands I was just kidding.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Hi, Mike. How's it going? Thanks for adding in the death, Sorrow. Only question: What sort of mood death are we talking here? Just curious.

To be honest, I'm almost disappointed at how few people came here in a day just to tell me how stupid I must be. What good is reporting this thing if I'm not even trampled underfoot? Nice one though, Vandread.

Sorry that I'm not dead, Ninga. I'll be in the extra effects and efforts for you next time. There will be no "doing community service hours" then. All I can tell you is that it's gonna be bigger then the Fourth of July. :)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
To be honest, I'm almost disappointed at how few people came here in a day just to tell me how stupid I must be. What good is reporting this thing if I'm not even trampled underfoot? Nice one though, Vandread.

Anytime. Calling out and putting down idiots in my specialty.

Back