• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i realized something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

someone45

i could just be really dumb and everyone all ready knows this or its not true but it seems like roxas has a heart because people with strong hearts have keyblades and it he gets mad a lot. (don't make fun of me if im just really late in realizing this)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
but if he got is heart back then could it make roxas have some of a heart. also why didnt his nobody disappear if he got his body back?
Roxas fused with Sora in the end of KH2, so he sort of did get his heart back. Roxas did dissapear after Sora became whole.

slmcknett

I'm pretty sure that Ansem says within his reports that both Roxas and Namine are special Nobodies who are capable of feeling emotions, which is why Roxas goes emo in the prologue of KHII and why Namine felt sorry for tampering with Sora's heart in KHCoM. I'm guessing that they have hearts because of this.

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
On Roxas' last day in Twilight Town, he met up with Sora. They fused back together.
However, later on in the game, Roxas comes out of Sora (boy, that sounded SO normal XP)
This happens because Namine is a part of Sora, so Sora can never be completely whole until Roxas AND Namine join back together with him.,
Namine and Roxas are both special Nobodies.
Neither have a heart because they are Nobodies. Roxas is able to weild the Keyblade because Sora was able too. I forgot the reason why (helpful, I know..) but if you read it, it would make sense.
When Roxas and Namine fused back into their original selves, they get a heart, but in doing so, I guess you can say that they technically die, since they no longer exist...

<sarcasm>Oh yeah...that made sense</sarcasm>

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Roxas has no heart. The feelings he had in the fake TWilight Town were created by DiZ to make it harder for Org. 13 to find him. Giving Namine more time to rebuild Sora's memories. If he did have one why would he need to fuse back with Sora. The only thing special about him is he has no memories of his other and can use the Keyblade. Namine is special because she is the nobody of a PoH and really shouldn't have exist and can alter the memories of Sora and those around (Connected to) him.

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
i could just be really dumb and everyone all ready knows this or its not true but it seems like roxas has a heart because people with strong hearts have keyblades and it he gets mad a lot. (don't make fun of me if im just really late in realizing this)

~ the only reason roxas wields the keyblade is because he holds half of sora's power, however, it does seem like he and his buddy axel have a heart. *strokes chin in deep thought* interesting...

Detronilizer

Roxas has no heart. The feelings he had in the fake TWilight Town were created by DiZ to make it harder for Org. 13 to find him. Giving Namine more time to rebuild Sora's memories. If he did have one why would he need to fuse back with Sora. The only thing special about him is he has no memories of his other and can use the Keyblade. Namine is special because she is the nobody of a PoH and really shouldn't have exist and can alter the memories of Sora and those around (Connected to) him.

You're forgetting:

In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

Cherrera

sora was once a hartless which means that roxas has to be soras nobody
NOBODY= NO HEART

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
sora was once a hartless which means that roxas has to be soras nobody
NOBODY= NO HEART
Actually, Roxas not having a heart is debatable, which this whole Ven mess. There's a chance he could have one. Xemnas too, but that's my theory and I won't go into detail :v

King Hearts

Roxas is Sora's nobody but Roxas is a special Nobody. He's not a full Nobody he has part of a heart same a Namine. That's why they fuse with Sora to become a full nobody. But Namine is like a reflection of Kiari to Sora. Roxas can weild a Keyblade because he's Sora's nobody and he has the power to weild the Keyblade. He has a heart he is a special nobody and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back