• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shauni

It was really awesome. It was a test Demo, where the only four areas available were Two Boss Battles, and A test world. Everything was pretty beta though, no textures on the walls, etc.

You can ask me a few questions on the battlefront, I played the level with Mulan, with the annoying Dragon Battle. Apparently, you get a few seconds to hit his horns, then you must use tiny tornadoes on the gorund to propell yourself up. It'd fun.

Oh, and also, theres a rather large army you have to fight. The point is not to defeat the entire army, but to survive through a certain timeline. For instance, in the Mulan army battle, you had to survive 2 minutes.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Shoot..If everything was beta..Then things will change.>Well..at least you got to see it

And for those who dont know..There is a showing of the kh2 demo at Comic Con at San Diego

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Tell me how big was the heartless army you had to fight in the Mulan world? I wish.... I wish I never bought that game! *goes to cry in the corner* By the way how did Sora sound in the Beta version was his voice like it was in KH 1?

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Hey i live in SD!! i'll give full details when i get back from the convention if you guys want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back