• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I pre-ordered KH2!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaxx

Is it necessary to notify the whole bloody site? There must be thousands of people on here who have pre-ordered it, and they, sensibly, didn't feel the need to 'spread the word'. WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW.

ffx2_rpgmaster

There is no point, it's because people are so stupid that they think that pre-ordering the game makes them special, better then everyone else if you think about it that way.

Then again, THERE IS NO POINT OF PRE-ORDERING it. (unless you live in one of those out of place areas) I mean, you can just walk into your everyday gamestop for one when it comes out.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
LieK ZOMG CoNgRaTulatIonS!!!

Hundreds of other people reserved a copy. Why didn't they make threads? o.0

Shinjuku

Entrapment
We don't give a dam* if you've pre order this game doesn't matter you'll get when you get it I might get it if it comes out on my birthday which I doubt that but still I wouldn't pre order or wait in line for at least more than 30 hours to play this game its great but you shouldn't waste 30 hours of life for one game talking about people who waited for things like Halo 2 and GTA SA

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I preordered mine last month. I just hope it comes out in December. A game that takes this long to be released better be perfect or near perfect. And I'm talking Ocarine of Time style perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back