• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need to know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
A while back they were saying no, but I'm thinking it might come to psp. It's not confirmed or anything. We're just hoping.

TTBK2

Awards
No it probably isn't. That was made for Japan exclusively because we had gotten more than them in the first release. He probably just had it imported and played it without understanding a word of it.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Ya, since the NA release of kingdom hearts had the extra bosess (Kurt Zisa and The Phantom) Japan made final mix because they didnt get the same stuff as North America. So the answer is NO, KH: Final Mix will never be released in North America (on the PS2). It even says so on this site in the information box thing, then look for the words release dates, then click on it, then scroll down, then u will see the release dates for the KH games.

Keji

yea ..(changes version of story)
first kingdom hearts come to japan and everyone had fun yay!
then it came to the states.. then the states were like "nya nya japan we finally get something better then j00!"
then japans like "oh heeellll naw" then nomura made kingdom hearts:final mix cause japan got into university then japans all "lmao omg you sux we pwns" then the states goes back to sulk..and both wait for kh2 to come out!.. coming to a theater near you... :D

roy99

its not fair these japs are toying with us its just not right. :mad: we would prob get pissed and demand it sooner or later .

so does any one know when exacly kh2 is coming out? i realy neeed to play it im living off of anime and DDr!!! :eek:

xchaosx0523

I know what you mean. Maybe if enough people sign a petition to bring KH:Final Mix to the US it will happen.

Squall01

I have a question for the peope who own final mix, can you save the data on a US memory card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back