• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need this song!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

idlecreator

does anybody remember the part where sora says goodbye to heynard ollette and pence the first time and leaves the train? Or when kairi reunites sora and riku when riku is still ansem? Does anybody here know the name of that song that plays during the scenes??i know people will say dearly beloved but it's not the same one it's different. maybe a different version of it? if anybody knows what i'm talking about please help me i want that song!!:sad:

Dragon rage

You know, if you go to google and type in Kingdom Hearts OST complete, you'll find the entire soundtrack from all three KH game currently out at this time!:laugh:
Click on the first link you see, it should be KH3.net or something like that, and you can dl the entire thing for free!!! Just be patient for 2 reasons. First, there're 2 download links, doesn't matter which one you pick, you'll get the same thing from both liknks. Second, the Megaupload link only lets you download a certain ammount of stuff before you have to wait for like 190 minuets, with the other link, you don't have a wait time if you exced a download limit, but you can only download 1 file at a time. or you could just go to blue laguna.net, they have single tracks for download from the games also....

Last edited:

Phalinx

It is Dearly Beloved, but a variation of it. It is called "Friends of my Heart" or something to that effect.

Damn, beaten to it.

Sanctuary Keeper

It is Dearly Beloved, but a variation of it. It is called "Friends of my Heart" or something to that effect.

Damn, beaten to it.
=D

Wait, it's a variation of Dearly Beloved? Hmm..I never realized that. I should Download it...I had the entire OST a while back.

idlecreator

OMG THANK YOU I JUST DOWNLOADED IT AND I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!so much emotion in this song :)

EDIT: everybody please this is an emergency, go on limewire and download "friends in my heart" i want to share with you all this is such a good song!!!!

khmaster101

i agree with eliza thats the song cuz i have the album with me from kh 2 and kh 1...
4267197masterform.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back