• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need some practice!!! Who wants to die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
OOC: =)

IC:

Von continued his attack despite the fact that Marx had attempted to distract his winged capter with the aeon known as Bahamut. Indeed Marx had the right idea of how to escape, however there were a few things that he had not bet on. "USELESS!!" Called out a voice which sounded rather harsh from Von's body, "What the hell are you waiting for? Let US out!" The voice sounded impatient and unnaturally angry to fit Von.

"I must agree Lord Von," said another voice which sounded rather timid, "I'll keep the barrier up and he can take care of that." By "that" of course the voice was referring to Bahamut, the dragon which Marx had just summoned as his trump card; however it was just as Von had not intended to deal with a dragon so soon, as Marx had not intended he would have to battle both light and dark in physical form seperately.

"Alright," said Von's voice after a moment of silence, "Nichol you will take the barrier, Kyo you will deal with Bahamut. Understood?"

"Shut up and do it," said the harsher voice, Kyo's, sounding rather annoyed with the time that was being wasted. As Kyo finished speaking, something started happening. The first and by far most noticable thing to happen was that Von's black wing lost all of it's feathers and instead became that of what looked like belonged to a demon. It retained the same length however was scaly and still black. Next were his eyes, one glowed a blinding white and the other turned completely black. Finally, a yin-yang appeared upon his back and began to spin; after a moment the symbol burst into two parts and Von was seperated into two beings.

One being grinned and stared at the aeon, his silver hair was tied back so that it may stay out of the way. The feeling of blood lust as his eyes changed from completely black to showing his crimson pupils was almost too much for him to handle. "Kyo Nightblade," he said raising his middle finger to the aeon, "You'll have to defeat me to get to that panty waste(he gestured to Nichol whom chose to ignore this rather crude remark)." Kyo drew his blade, the Nightblade as he liked to call it, and took a defensive stance awaiting the dragon to make the first move. He was looking forward to some sort of unoriginal move such as his "Megaflare" or perhaps "Impulse." Both attacks were quite weak in comparison to the many Kyo had at his disposal, and he already had a rather interesting counter for both.

The other being however stood with both hands reaching out in the direction of the barrier, his eyes changed from the blinding white to a light brown. His hair was black and short. It looked rather unkempt, however it simply seemed to go with the rest of his appearance. Unlike Kyo who wore black and red clothing which looked very royal, he wore white baggy clothing and a moss green tattered cloak. At his side was the blade which had once been at the side of Von Nightblade known as Alpha, or as he liked to call the Skybright. "Nichol Skybright," he called out in the direction of the barrier, "Please allow me to fix the mistakes of Von, it seems Kyo's impatience caused him to forget to nullify magic inside the barrier. That should stop your pesky summoning." Nichol's eyes flashed white once more and in that instant Marx's magic was sealed.

"Not only are you being crushed," said Nichol calmly as he continued to stare at the barrier, "But you are also running out of air. That dragon takes large breaths you see, and since nothing can get in or out you'll soon suffocate." This would perhaps be the end for this Marx character.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
OOC: Tah hate you ness, but tah laugh at youness

IC: Marx had never thought of that. Splitting itself into two beings Von had almost entirely destroyed Marx's attack. Almost. Marx knew that the dragon had been breathing in his air, but he had fixed that, as soon as the air was sucked in Marx would replace it with earth turned into air. But now his plan would unfold. Since the barrier had been put up, MArx had slowly been turning the earth about 10 feet under him to water. The quicksand that had been made slowly sucked Marx down. As he hit 9 feet down the sand and water turned to air, making a tunnel. MArx continued through the tunnel making it longer until it opened right behind the one called Nichol. "Now, what was that about death?"

Bahumut stared at the little man below him. He could feel his energy almost surpassing his own. But Bahumut was no fool, he was an aeon dragon to be trifled with, he had destroyed citys and empires with one swipe of his tail, he had eaten hundreds of live men for a snack. This cocky fool was no match for Bahumut's power. The beast lifted a foot, turned and flew into the air, waiting to see what the tiny man did next.

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
OOC: By cancelling magic inside the barrier it means your character can't use magic.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
OOC: Rofl, sorry about that. I knew I was forgetting to do something. I'll post a little later as I'm doing something right now.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
OOC: At this point I see this as wasting my time. You're still caught in the barrier and it seems that you have no way of escaping. Due to that fact it's kinda time that this was finished.

IC:

Kyo watched mildly amused as the dragon flew away... He didn't want to know why, and he couldn't exactly say that he cared. Turning his attention back to his other half he flew to where the useless one was standing. "This is boring," he said simply as he looked at Marx's sad attempt to escape. Yes, he had dug a tunnel, but what the hell was that supposed to achieve? While inside the barrier all he could do was watch as Nichol crushed him, but what was the idiot waiting for?

It would seem that Nichol was not as powerful as the being Von Nightblade. It required the combined forces of both Nichol and Kyo to both maintain the barrier as well as reduce the size. It was not that Nichol chose to wait, it was that he needed the help of his rather crude other half. "Kyo," he said for once using the demon's actual name, "Why don't you do the honours?" Already the angel could see that his darker half was rather taken aback, however he couldn't resist the chance to end life...no matter how meaningless that life was.

"I spoil you," said Kyo shaking his head. Both he and Nichol took flight, avoiding the rather wasteful move of Marx. He pointed the Nightblade at the barrier and watched as it began to rapidly reduce in size. A rather saddhistic grin spread upon his face as the dragon's bones began to crack due to the pressure. It would be a matter of mere seconds before the barrier crushed Marx and the battle was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back