• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I NEED MY FIX MAN!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khnerdXIII

So, I know this isn't really a topic of discussion, but I just want your yes/no, like/dislike, etc. Point is, I really can't wait for KH3D! Seriously, my skin hurts! XD I think I'm developing a nervous twitch. Actually, if this goes on any longer, I might just start turning my other KH games into powder and snorting them for my fix. Anyone else excited?!:biggrin:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I think I more felt that way prior to the string of releases beginning with the first part of coded and 358/2 Days. This time around, we've had a bit of saturation with KH games and I'm not all that impatient about it. I'm excited, sure, but I'm not going through anything like withdrawal. Which isn't to shoot you down. Your enthusiasm is totally awesome. :3

I also feel like this could go in another, existing thread, but I'll leave it to a mod to redirect you if that's the case.

khnerdXIII

I think I more felt that way prior to the string of releases beginning with the first part of coded and 358/2 Days. This time around, we've had a bit of saturation with KH games and I'm not all that impatient about it. I'm excited, sure, but I'm not going through anything like withdrawal. Which isn't to shoot you down. Your enthusiasm is totally awesome. :3

I also feel like this could go in another, existing thread, but I'll leave it to a mod to redirect you if that's the case.

Lol, it probably would fit into another thread I just haven't seen yet. Oh well. But yeah, I'm a little crazy about anything and everything KH(ok, a lot crazy).

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Nah, my enthusiasm is directed towards Silent Hill 2 right now, which I'm getting tomorrow. :3
I really don't want to over hype this game so I'm trying to not give it too much attention.

Edit: Something like this should probably be in Forum Insanity.

Unumus

Awards
I know how you feel man, I felt like this - if not more - when BBS came out. I stayed home and waited by the door until the mailman came to my house and played all day. I'm excited for everything.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Lol, it probably would fit into another thread I just haven't seen yet. Oh well. But yeah, I'm a little crazy about anything and everything KH(ok, a lot crazy).
Trust me, I've been there. I still love the series dearly and as the release date gets closer for DDD I'll probably feel a lot more anxious about it. The hype just hasn't quite hit me yet. It's good to see people who actually love the games on this forum, though. :3

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
It's good to see people who actually love the games on this forum, though. :3
I know right, I was so surprised to see so many Kingdom hearts fans on this forum o_O It's so strange..might as well be a Kingdom hearts community forum, but thats just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back