• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need I little help here...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
well for a start just try to stay out of the water... and if you have aero etc., use that as much as possible to keep up defense... just try going back for attacks every now and then, but be sue that when the thingy is sucking in water to move away, cos he spits it back out at ya... hope this helps

shadywinters

Awards
Stay out of the yellow area, that's acid. And if he starts to suck in something stay away. What I did to defeat the Heartless was by staying behind him mostly throughout the battle. And stay away from his arms, they knock you back.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
are you talking about the one where you have to make alot of noise, or something like that? If you stop attacking the meter goes down, I don't remember how I did that one though

edit: ok, that's the battle I was talking about^

better deck?
Enemy Cards?

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
put the strong cards in front and have 0 cards along with 2 cure cards and some enemy cards

DaCapo4

Need help jsut get rid of all the cards in your deck, and then just add attack cards with high attack damage, and if you have 3 cloud cards that helps too. There you go.

Gippal

Enemy cards are the key.
You already have the parasite cage, which will give your attacks more range, and you might have things like Jafar and Maleficent (I think) which stops your cards being broken and boosts your attack power (reload speed lowered, though) = endless onslaught.
Provided you equip yourself with at least two potions you should be able to get around that problem.
If you have three thunders, pop them in deck and use thundaga straight away, weakening all their healths by at least half, and using triple Goofy's might help to do something similar. Just don't go out of your way to get the extra cards, lest your attack meter drop, and Donald might just heal you, wasting time, so don't use him.
This goes for all the game: be sensible when using cards. With the shadows, they will use weaker cards, so you can put lots of fives and sixes in your deck and still almost certainly break them through.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
only have 1 attack card preferably a kingdom key 1.
use all magic.
since they are just shadows 1 hit from any spell will kill them
make sure they are all 2 or more so they cant be broken
the best are fire cloud and blizzaraga
or fire/blizzard raid witch maeans 2 attack cards
and 1 or 2 potions (make sure they are low cards so you use less CP)
all shadow cards are only 1 so you can break them easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back