• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need hlp with ultima wepon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxDark RikuxXx

aaaahhhhh this has been pissin me off for like 2hrs lol.... and i just dont no how to get 13 of those oralcunim+ i already have every thing else for it its just that item aahhh can some 1 plz tell me

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Ok. I'm not sure what it is, but there is an Item that halves the needed number of Synthise Items, so technically you just need half of the required items + the item that halves the number of Synthise Items needed. Hope that this somewhat helped you.

Oh, and I will edit my post and say the item needed. If your in doubt, check Gamespot or IGN for a FAQ/Walkthrough.

M

Mitsukai

Woah oricucalum was like the easiest item to get.

Uhh haven't played in awhile now... I think it was the shadow guys who shoved their swords into the ground. Still whatever gives you the oricucalum isn't hard to find I remember that.

M

Mitsukai

never heard of it, I just got everything needed easy.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
when you synthesise items and level up your moogle, you'll get it. I think it's... energy crystal? Something like that. When you select an item to synthesise, it should show an option to use special items like that. I think you need to level your moogle to level three to use it. Darn, need to check my file. XD

Leo21

Actually I believe if you just go around trying to finish the darned journal by the time you almost finish it you'll have all the stuff to get ultima. Truly you just need it to beat Seph easier. Simply put: take treasure hunting one town at a time. You'll eventually find them all, not that hard. If you really need help just check on the internet or something :D

Iracunde

You only need 7 Orichalcum+

You need to get a level 8 moogle and then get an Energy Crystal off of the Shaman in Pride Lands, though, so you can halve the requirements. You do this because there are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game.

The seven are located:
-Complete 100 Acre Woods
-Complete Atlantis
-Collect 1 of every material
-Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup
-Chest in The World That Never Was (near the second save point)
-Chest in Twilight Town (Sunset Terrace). Jump up to a roff using the tram.
-Chest in Space Paranoids (Central COmputer Area). The area before you fight the MCP

There you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back