• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riley_anime

XDDDDDD omg ive always thought of going over there but evertime ive tried to go i never made it :c thank you so much i have to try and beat it tonight

Axel's girl1312

She out side the plaece and in the big scary fish head is what my cusin call's it and then in the tube that you need to use the dolphen to get ion to.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
the mermaid kick where it made him swim faster

You get the Mermaid Kick when you fight Ursula the first time. If you are having trouble finding her, follow these steps. :)

"Now head back to the Sunken Ship area. Enter through the hole to the right of the entrance to Ariel's Grotto.

Head back to the rock with the weird symbol on it. (Which is by/in the back the ship, I believe that your little crab friend points it out to you.) When you check the thing behind the ship next to the rock again, Sebastian will help you. Enter the Den of Tides area. Stay to the right as you pass the fork to enter a room with a Save Point and a MEGA-ETHER. Make sure to equip any abilities you may want, and any armor you feel is necessary. For Sora, put Fira in his shortcut menu. Make sure you're around level 34 as well. Finally, make sure everyone has plenty of Ethers, Potions, Mega-Potions, and Mega-Ethers.

When you're ready, head on out and take the other path in the fork to reach Ursula."

If you have already got the Mermaid Kick and fought her the first, just equip it to Sora and then ride the very fast current and head to the right, you should be standing right in front of a hole. Equip any Lightning Resistent to Sora and then go and fight her. :D

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
but ive already fought ursala the first time now its suposed to be my second time but i dont have the mermaid kick :C ?????? idk why

You should have got it the moment you finished fighting her, it would have popped up on a black screen just like all the other special things you get after boss fights. Why don't you check in your Abilities and see if you have it equipped? Or...if you do. Right hitting the...Square button I believe, you may have put it on without knowing. And forgive me if this seems rather off, I haven't play KHI in a few years.

s1butz

Shinra

Banned
Awards
The Shared abilities are like the Growth abilities sora learns from each drive form but the differance is that Donald and goofy can do these abilities too... like try using glide in Coliseum in KH1 and there you'll see that Goofy and donald can do it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back