• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Okay so I met this friend while skating at the park. He's 15, His girlfriend is really awesome. One day he called me to meet them at a skateshop. When I got there,they were both pail. Niether would look at me. His GF mummbled the words,"I'm Pregrent." They told me that they wanted my help in what to do. My girlfriend and I are rally in a jam on what to say. They are really good friends of ours and we really want to help the best posible way. What should we do?

afrobutt

Silver Member
Quick Question- Why did they ask you to meet them in a skateshop? :huh:

Anyway, I can relate this into my own life, if my friend got his gf pregnent (any day now....) I'd punch him for being a horny dumbass, then ask him wtf he wants to do with the kid.

Q

Banned
Why are they bringing you into it? Tell them that they're going to have to have a talk about what to do. If she doesn't want the baby, she could get an abortion. If she doesn't want an abortion...well, I dunno.

Also, tell him to wrap it before he taps it, ever again.

(?Cmurder?)

ah...Abortion, this may spawn some controversial arguements yet lets stay away from that for now

This is comepletly up to you bro, if you feel the need to put yourslef into it then go right ahead. Its your friends and you want the best for them of course

but....

at the same time you cant help but think in your head 'WtF man are you stupid? did you even use protection" but you know the situation all that well so.. D:

If you want to help best bet is to ask them what are theyre plans for the child and how will they deal with handling the baby and school and the fact that the parents may not agree that shes pregnant.

or tell them they can simply get an abortion

Just tell them what the possibilties may be if they deicde to take care of the child, let them think how it will affect theyre life and whther or not they can be commited to it. if not, abortion is your answer

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I think what you might do first, is look up a doctor, or whoever is familiar with such a case, and ask which options there are for the two of them and how you can help them.

Looking up a professional for this might be a better choice than asking here. (Unless we've got a doctor somewhere here...)

And I hope you'll tell your friends over and over again about safe sex. It is very important that they get that into their head, especially in their age.

By the way, do their parents actually know about this?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
If she's against abortion that strongly, she probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place.

Joy

Bronze Member
Honestly, if she doesn't want the baby, and doesn't want anyone to know about the pregnancy, then go for abortion.

If she doesn't want the baby, and doesn't care if people know. Adoption.

And i'd be damned if she decided to keep the kid. I would be highly against that.

Tell them that, and just really leave it up to them.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I would seek counseling. it can help from someone with experience in this as well. even thought its awkward, but the situation is already awkward so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back