• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need Help with defeating Anti Black coat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

I've tried to beat the Anti Black coat but I just can't. Could someone post which controls do what such as dive flow motion or anything else I need to do to defeat the Anti Black Coat. Usually my answer has been just to whack my opponent with the Keyblade with the exception of Chernabog. I've been watching a video walkthrough, but the guy didn't post the Riku Finale with this boss so I'm clueless on what to do. I know kick drive can work but I haven't memorized the controls on how to do it.

I've been just hitting button and somehow I link my fire ability with my keyblade somehow, though I'm not sure how I did that.

Please help

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hey disneyboy20022. I'd suggest equipping some of these commands. I've found Shadowbreaker/Icebreaker to be one of the best damage dealers for single focused bosses. Balloon/Balloonga is really useful for its wide range and great damage. If you managed to get Balloonga, it chases after your opponent. Cure/Cura/Curaga is definitely a must for healing.

Shadowbreaker/Icebreaker
Balloon/Balloonga
Cure/Cura/Curaga

Last edited:

disneyboy20022

It's in Traverse Town in the Fourth District. It's the place with the rainbowish arches and the giant Meow Wow balloon.

Also my bad, only Riku can use Dark Roll/Dark Barrier.

Actually Riku is who I am right now. I'm facing the Anti Black Coat Nightmare. Where can I find Dark Roll and or Dark Barrier

Sorry for the double post but it seems I have balloons. How do I equip them to Riku?? I went to Items command and it won't let me add balloons

It just says that it's a training toy for spirits

Last edited by a moderator:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Actually Riku is who I am right now. I'm facing the Anti Black Coat Nightmare. Where can I find Dark Roll and or Dark Barrier

There's a Moogle you can talk to in Traverse Town in Fourth District near Flick Rush and you have to trade medals for Dark Roll/Dark Barrier/Balloonga.

Sorry for the double post but it seems I have balloons. How do I equip them to Riku?? I went to Items command and it won't let me add balloons

It just says that it's a training toy for spirits

You go to Command Deck => Edit Deck

Sorry for the double post

Oh don't worry about that lol.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
All it says about Balloons is that they're for dream eaters. How do I equip Riku with Balloons. It says it's only a training toy

The "Balloon command" is different from the "item Balloon". Try checking your deck. It's a water based magic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back