• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I NEED HELP! please :)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
RAWR im stuck on Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud Mode! Where you fight Xaldin! I remember when i played normal mode that i beat him on my first try! but now i cannot beat him at all!!! i dont get it!! any advice!? im level 36 with the Rumbling Rose Keyblade!.... any tips, or advice? and please dont indulge me with how easy you thought he was on Proud Mode... well you can but at least give me tips with it!

Gemini

Tornado Fusion is your friend. Just don't use it in mid-air or it won't do any extra damage. I went Master Form before time, forgetting completely about that "Wind Beam", so, a lot of time for Master Form was lost because of that. But I was able to get some Learn/Jump and deliver a great deal of damage before the Master Form went off. I used Tornado Fusion to avoid unnecesary damage, because I was too close to get away while his invincible aura-combo, and he could have persued me. I repaid the waste with Ether. I did Tornado Fusion to finish him.

Hope this helps. You don't have to do exactly what I did. If it doesn't work I suggest changing into a stronger keyblade if you have one at your disposal.

Marly

Awards
Tornado Fusion is your friend. Just don't use it in mid-air or it won't do any extra damage. I went Master Form before time, forgetting completely about that "Wind Beam", so, a lot of time for Master Form was lost because of that. But I was able to get some Learn/Jump and deliver a great deal of damage before the Master Form went off. I used Tornado Fusion to avoid unnecesary damage, because I was too close to get away while his invincible aura-combo, and he could have persued me. I repaid the waste with Ether. I did Tornado Fusion to finish him.

Hope this helps. You don't have to do exactly what I did. If it doesn't work I suggest changing into a stronger keyblade if you have one at your disposal.

Thanks ill try that out! ;)... and i turned into Master Form the last time i fought him and brought him down to his last bar! and... er...... sorry to be a noob on ya! but is Tornado Fusion an ability? sorry i cant check my sister is watching a movie D=! or i think now that i think about it.... is it Sora and Goofys Limit?! thanks for the help!

Gemini

Oh, sorry. Tornado Fusion is Goofy's ability teach it to him and Sora and Goofy will be able to use the limit "Whirli-Goof".

Marly

Awards
Oh, sorry. Tornado Fusion is Goofy's ability teach it to him and Sora and Goofy will be able to use the limit "Whirli-Goof".

oh ok thanks! thats what i thought! still cant play though! D=!

RikusNobody89

For first make sure you have some potions on you cause you might need them

than just keep using the learn/ jump ablitity and when he does that wind move just try to run or jump away. I dont have much else to say

Stars

リク
RAWR im stuck on Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud Mode! Where you fight Xaldin! I remember when i played normal mode that i beat him on my first try! but now i cannot beat him at all!!! i dont get it!! any advice!? im level 36 with the Rumbling Rose Keyblade!.... any tips, or advice? and please dont indulge me with how easy you thought he was on Proud Mode... well you can but at least give me tips with it!

Ee...equip guard..guard his skill and u are able to learn "jump"

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
i used reflect much. put reflect, a few (hi-)potions and ethers in the shortcut. when he glows you DON'T attack him. just wait till he jumps in the air and before he attacks you jump. you can see he's above you by the air above you. learn as many "jump"s as you can. when he glows you also DON'T use jump. when he makes a beam of wind don't try to jump over it (unless you have a "jump" attack), use reflect or a limit.

hope this helps a bit!

Awards

Oh, hmmm... I wonder why you're finding it hard at lvl 36 with a fairly bad keyblade? Try leveling up a little. Dammit, why did they take the EXP away from the "Games"?

EDIT: By games I mean the cups/tornaments/whatever you want to call 'em.

Rix

:)
Awards
level up, use a better keychain and follow the tips that the others have given you.

T

TwilightDawn

yeah Xaldin was a F*cker to beat on proud up..i dunno what's up with that
i canna get a way from him fast enough to revocer, he keeps on attacking me.
a good trick that i found was magnet magic(sorry forgot the actual name o_O)
it throws him off balance enough to get a hit on him

Sexy Angel
:eek:_O: i dont know why everyone says that Xaldin is uber hard. He is super easy for me.

Anyways, when he is about to use that dragon wind thingy, just keep on spawning reflects until he stops the attack.

Keep on dogding and picking up jumps.

Lexeon

When he tries to charge you with his spears, use guard, and then he will be knocked out of balance, then use the reaction command Learn, and you will get the attack jump, instead of attacking with your keyblade. Use jump to take down his life a bit, and to take away that wind sheild around him. When he disappears, then comes from above and charges the ground, jump up and use Learn again, and when the spears start circling you, before he comes down on you, jump to try to dodge his attack, then you can use Jump again. When he uses that dragon attack, get to the end of the bridge where the attack ends, and jump, even though you won't dodge it. That might help.

Marly

Awards
Oh, hmmm... I wonder why you're finding it hard at lvl 36 with a fairly bad keyblade? Try leveling up a little. Dammit, why did they take the EXP away from the "Games"?

actually 36 is a fairly high level for that part of the game :closedeyes: since.... er..... my guide says that i should be at least lv32! (yes i have a guide!, but i bought it for the posters! -_-;) anywho.... and no one should say that i should use a better Keyblade because actually thats my best one! it has 29 strength! and you know if youve played that you cant just get other keyblades! i mean you get them in a certain order! so... yea... Rumbling Rose is my best keyblade... and still, THANKS EVERYONE! ill try later on to beat him! thanks and thanks and thanks!

WOOT! ONE POST AWAY FROM 200!

Last edited:

Cloudless Sky

Haha... I didn't play proud mode before... But I do win him in standard mode data form and watched critical mode's Xaldin... I think you need to use guard all the time... And you will find that his attack are quite predictable after a few try...

A

Azrael

So the game wouldn't be easier, which it is, making the cups useless

Marly

Awards
i domt really care whether you guys keep discussing this lol ;) but i beat him the other day so thanks all who helped! and i dont mind if this thread is closed... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back