• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help on trons boss!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarules1994

i cant get him down all the way.when i am goin on to the second to last bar of heath it will just stop then i cant hurt him any more.so if anyone decides to help me just coment me bacl.:confused:

Xsora5X

you need tron to take down the big power core. first you put tron in the party then you start the fight. once it has started take down the giant guy. once he is down hit the blocks spinning in circles around the power core when they stop hit them till one is destroyed then use the reaction command for tron. keep doing this till you beat him.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
first you must defeat the small sark. that is easy. just use the reaction command when he throws his disc at you. then he becomes a giant. attack his both feat and he bends over so you can hit his head. after you got his life from the head down, he will be paralyzed and you have to attack the wall around the MCP. when the piece of wall is gone, use the reaction command (you need tron with you) to attack him. after a few seconds there will come rays out of the wall. jumps over it or try to stay in the hole where you are. do this several times (hitting giant-sark + deleting wall) and gaitn-sark will create a giant wall. reaction-command over it and defeat sark for good. now deal with the MCP like you did before.

pretty easy...just long...

sorarules1994

i mean i cant kill the program so like can you try and help me?!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Are you talking about the MCP? Use the reaction command when you're fighting Giant Sark by running away from him. Wall will come up, press triangle. Easiest way to defeat him is to have Donald in the party and use Fantasia or Flare Force on Sark to bring his HP down in both legs. Attack the moving walls and once a wall thing is gone, use Tron's reaction.

For the hostile program, basically have Donald and Tron in your party and use their reactions like Flare Force or Fantasia. Run around and get the dark orbs to fill up your meter. Once it's filled, Freeze him and bash it all you want until he unfreezes. For the lazer thing, you might need Aerial Dodge (Think that's what it's called. You use the square button) equipped on Sora so he'll get back on his feet in the air. Pack some items too. You basically repeat all that, when it flies around, get in the middle.

Axeldarkling14

Like Sephiroth99 and InfiniteTwilight they have the correct anser if u r talking about the MCP at the end of Tron's world when you go back there a scond time.

prieto3rd

when you are fighting a boss the last attack have to be a finishing attack or you can use magic like fire of blizzard. if you dont they will keep a little bit of health and you cant hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back