• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need help..on something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

w00t!
well see i have a PS2 and so does my older brother..but my sister gave us her Xbox and it belongs to our mom..my brother says he should get it since i have an Gamecube and DS...

Now I bought a Cord for all 3..and he stole it and the Xbox and my game..what do i do?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
If you bought stuff for it he shouldn't steal it.. but you should share the xbox if you sis give to both of you..

Just make some deal with him, you take turns playing the xbox, you get for 3days he gets for 3days or a week however you want to do it.

If he says no, Have you sister take it back and say just trade it in my brother won't share it.. She give to both of you, He dosn't own it..

S

Shadow Soldier

square-enix said:
Older me thinks unless she is speaking of another person

I ... was not thinking clearly lol, I didnt see the older part.

LIAR LIAR

It's your mom's isn't it? Shouldn't you tell her about it? (>___<)

Reminds me of my older sister when we used to obsess over game stations...

I wanted a GC when it first came out... then all of a sudden, my older sister wanted it too, then she gets the money for he birthday and says i can only play it from 3 to 4. (.__.) like my moms gonna get another one!! Same thing with a GBA but I eventually got my own... lol i actually started to vent there (>___>)

S

Shadow Soldier

I think she means she bought a cord for each one Shady.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Now I bought a Cord for all 3..and he stole it
I must've gotten confused.

Anyways, I guess you could take something of his. Until he gives you back the cord(s) you keep what you took.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
it means a rf adapter. I use one cause of my tv. Id say tell the cops(jk)........or ure mom. shed straighten it out

Ayumi

w00t!
well i tell my mom and she says she'll get it back but she never does anything and hes like 22 and im only 14 hes almost 10 times taller and bigger ;-;

he did this with my SC3 and said he didn't have it and like a month later i asked my mom if i can buy it again and he said he found it in a case and b4 he said he didn't have it >.<

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
lol. He's 22? and he took something of yours? Can't he buy it himself? So many questions. I have no idea what the solutions are.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
His 22? damn one would think a 22 yearold can get a xbox there not that much now..

I can done tell this 22 has no life and the guy needs help, a 22 yearold stealing stuff form his 14 yearold Sis.. How low can you go?

Tell him to get a real job, (I bet he don't have one, and he just lays around at his moms place).

Ayumi

w00t!
^^; he works at this store place..BUT finally..
last night i asked him and my mom got it back and hes mad at me ;-; but its a cord for all three the red,yellow,and white things o_O

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
but its a cord for all three the red,yellow,and white things o_O
Oh. I thought all three systems had a different cord for that *checks xbox and ps2*

Good you got it back though. As eclipse said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back