• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I need an answer.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.xanga.com
my mothers bf is always causing problems.....me, my dad, and my mothers ex bf, punched him in the face, nocked him down, told him he needs to get his act together and he dosnt listin........he treats my mom like shit, he breaks in her closet and steals money from her, hes rude to her and dosnt respect her for letting him and his 2 babies staying at our house....and i cant take it anymore.....I have a 9mm pistol under my mattress.......my anger keeps on telling me- shoot him, kill him, make him suffer like hes made my mom suffer........
But i dont want to kill a person. I dont want to face those kinds of consencinces.......

Please tell me what i can do, i cant go on living like this.....so Mods i dont care if you lock/delete this, but if you do please tell me where i can go to get help

Website
www.xanga.com
Ive called the cops on him 3 times man! theyve taken him away, hes gotten his brother in-law to pay bail, and then comes back here....everytime he does he threatins my mom and she has no other choice but to take the hits

Everytime my dad is in town he acts like hes a little perfect person because he knows that if my dad saw him actin the way he always did, my dad would snap him in half....And my dad is on tour with cirque du solie for security (hes a very big and strong man) so hes only in town every couple months, which means my mothers boyfriend wont act up everycouple months

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Follow orochi's idea././..tape him and give it to your dad and watch the fun begin..bring lots of popcorn..if I were you I'd sue him and get him to jail permantly

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Killing him won't resolve the problem. You kill him, you face the death penalty.
If he doesn't die, you end up being charged with attempted murder, and spend time in prison.

Basically, keep kicking his ass. Don't kill him though. Otherwise, get a professional's help to help lock him up in a mental institution, and a restraining order. :p

MP3Gamefreak

I would shoot that mofo straight to Hades. You should bang on the muthaa. His ass should be dead for dissin. Peace.

Awards
Killing him wouldnt do anything, just keep kicking his ass, see if you can setup hidden cameras around the house, co if he is stealin your moms stuff thats freakin jail time!, also try and get a restraining order in place, you cant pay bail on one of those babies, and if he goes anywere near your house.... BAM! Jail time without Bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back