• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I LOVE RENEE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes to ashes

I Need Help From You All

So Theres This Girl (A Friend Of A Friend) Named Renee (Here's A Pic)
I LOVE HER
I Dont Know What To Do
Help Me
MY LAUNDRY LIST OF PROBLEMS
-I'm Black
I Dont Know If She Wants To Go With A Black Kid
-I'm Poor
I Dont Feel That I Can Buy Her Nice Things Like "Regular" Boyfriends
-????
I Want To Pay For Her To Go To Homecoming ($15.00 Worth Of Lunch Money) So Even If She Chooses Not To Go With Me, She Can Still Go

I Really Dont Know That To Do & Its Eating My Insides Slowly:cry:
HELP ME PLEASE

Last edited:

sonic-speed

Right now it sounds more like simple infatuation. That kinda thing will come and go, not that there's anything wrong with that. If you like her, and you feel the need to ask her out, go ahead and do it, nobody's stopping you.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Sorry to be off-topic but I don't think you should post her pictures here unless she's given you permission. I know I'd hate if some kid was posting pictures of me on some random forum without my knowledge. :/

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
No, she's right.

Believe it or not, the way to a woman's heart is not by posting her pics on some forum. :/

That's severely creepy.

Anyway, just ask her out. What the heck is holding you back? None of those reasons are good ones, if she doesn't accept you for all that you are, then she's not worth your time.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah its sort of creppy that you have so many pics of her. I mean you said she is a friend of a friend so creepy.

ashes to ashes

No, she's right.

Believe it or not, the way to a woman's heart is not by posting her pics on some forum. :/

That's severely creepy.

Anyway, just ask her out. What the heck is holding you back? None of those reasons are good ones, if she doesn't accept you for all that you are, then she's not worth your time.

It Was On Her Myspace
So I Think Its Cool

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
heh, before you took the picture out. it looked like a woman I know from band, and she cheers too. She looks excactly like her. But I live in Ohio.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, give us an update! How are things going with this chick? I really think you should have a shot, if you ask her out. I mean, you seem like a nice enough guy. o.o;

>:eek: Update. >:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back