• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I love NY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz16

I love NY come on tonight,actually im looking at it now. Everybody know New York from flavor of love. But this time its her time to pick somebody.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
its like flavor of love, only with new york, her mom, and a bunch of men......thumbs down on the men and new york's mom, and i never really liked new york, even tho i think she is kindof attractive. i might check it out, but if its a bunch of half-naked guys.....no thanks. well, i did like flavor of love, so i will give this show a chance.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
.....alright, i thought i made myself clear, but i will try again.

this show is a lot like the show Flavor of Love, but instead of Flavor Flav, it is New York, who is picking guys, not girls. This show will contain a bunch of men and New Yorks mom.......i do not care much for a bunch of half-naked men and a hideous creature on a show. the main character, new york, i also do not care for because she's a b****; however, i do find her somewhat attractive. i should probably watch the show a little because i really liked the show Flavor of Love, but if turns out to be just a bunch of men in thongs, i do not plan to watch this show because i am not gay.

savvy?

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Blah, its like the flavor of love with half naked men. Plus who would like NY she so damn fugly,she looks like man. No one wanna ah pet that old stinky nasty bush. Yuck,and she picks the most retarted men. I had enough of one b***h, but two. I don't think so. This show just trys what to damn hard. Two thumbs down.:thumbdown: :thumbdown: .

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
This sh!t was funny, Romance and chance and Mr. Boston. 12 oac does look gay. New york is a slut. In the preview of the season she was mostly bending down. She and that guy had a fight. Romance thought New York was his dead dog. New York's mom made it funnier,

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
This sh!t was funny, Romance and chance and Mr. Boston. 12 oac does look gay. New york is a slut. In the preview of the season she was mostly bending down. She and that guy had a fight. Romance thought New York was his dead dog. New York's mom made it funnier,
I would have a fight with her too. She thinks she can control everthing. Thats why flav left her.

jazz16

This show is mad funny, and the guy that plugs his own eye brows is kinda gay. It was stupid that she picked Chance to stay after he got mad drunk and was screaming at her mom. But why would any of them want to go with her, i have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back