• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I KNOW WHO VANITAS IS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Assuming that XtA is 25 and Vanitas is 15, and that AtW would find him 10 years later and makes him an apprentice, Vanitas can be XtA.

Except Ansem finds Xehanort right after BBS.

I mean, how can Ienzo (look at his picture he's a kid!!) suddenly has an adult nobody?

Zexion's (and possibly Ienzo's) powers dealt with illusions. Zexion could simply be making himself look older or Ienzo making himself look younger.

Lea, Isa, and Braig are younger than how their nobodies look.

Actually, Braig only looks younger because he lacks the eye patch, scar, and gray hair.
As for Isa and Lea, they more than likely became Nobodies a decent amount of time after the original six.

So it's safe to say that Vanitas is XtA

It most certainly is not.
A: Xehanort has far too much in common with Terra and MX.
B: Vanitas has next to nothing connecting him to Xehanort.
C: Vanitas actually has a lot of things preventing him from being Xehanort.

he was found 10 yrs after BbS.

Right after BBS.

RoxasXven??10

man i think you haven't seen the new trailer he even laughs like a girl and y would he be an apprentice?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
This whole story of BBS seem to focus on Ventus and Vanitas.

I really hope that Vanitas turns out to be the true villain of KH, then it would make sense. :/

TVA1994

FROZURA FIRST UR AN IDIOT AND A DISGRACE TO KINGDOM HEARTS......

SECOND IT CANT BE HIM BECAUSE AT THAT TIME Ansem the wise is a lot taller then Vanitas and he also has never seen anyone or been to another world until King Mickey met with him. Vanitas is from a different world and travels worlds which ATW never did until he was banished away by Xehanort and that was far ahead into the future from where bbs is set.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
First of all WHO IS ATW! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME
Ansem the Wise

And yeah, there is pretty much no possible way AtW could be Vanitas. He looks and sounds nothing like Vanitas, and he doesn't know things that Van should obviously know (like who Xehanort is).

00 Raiser Fan

LOL, wth are you thinking, how can ATW be Vanitas, and on what basis are we talking here, just because you haven't seen him in the game so far doesn't make him Vanitas. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back