• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know people dont like these posts and im sorry but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerislives

Website
www.myspace.com
i can't find CoM anywhere
not one place
in england anyway
i suppose i could order it off eBay, but my dad hates that
so does anybody who lives in england (liverpool preferably xD) know what shops still sell it?

Yun

Website
yun-kun.deviantart.com
Did you try Amazon?
over here in Germany they have it in as good as every store that sells this kind of things.
(and it's on no.1 of the charts xD)
Well I bought my version (US-Import;...couldn't wait) from CD Wow, well if your parents don't like online-shopping in general i can't really help you =/

S King

Uhh.... are shops like Game out of stock? I live in Enlgand, and I have it.

sinharvest_angel

u could just download from the interent and play it, but thats sorta illegal, i didnt do that , i just had a gamebay sp, and bought the game, dont wry, its not like your're missing out, especially now that your mentioning it, CoM was ages ago=)

aerislives

Website
www.myspace.com
sinharvest_angel said:
u could just download from the interent and play it, but thats sorta illegal, i didnt do that , i just had a gamebay sp, and bought the game, dont wry, its not like your're missing out, especially now that your mentioning it, CoM was ages ago=)

haha yeah i know. i've downloaded this gba thing off limewire and the game
but it's way to complicated to work xP
it has been out for ages, but i got kingdom hearts when it first came out, finished it, didnt bother with it till i played it again about a month ago and now i really want CoM

sinharvest_angel

yeah, im mean only use that if ur desperate, kh is such a good game that u should really play it the way it was meant to be played, unless downloading is ur only option

aerislives said:
not one place
in england anyway
so does anybody who lives in england (liverpool preferably xD) know what shops still sell it?
I have a freind who lives in england and played CoM; rpg master. he might be able to help you

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I know what u mean, CoM is now quite a rare game in England, but amazon, game and gameplay should have it...lol

~*Luna*~

aerislives said:
not one place
in england anyway
o.o I think my friend got it from the Virgin megastore w/e in Liverpool. XD I dunno, you should try there. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back