• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i just saw

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

desertpunkfan

i just saw kingdom hearts 2 final mix videos one of the organization members was talking to another and the were talking about i think xemnes and aqua and the room of sleep and then they said something about his secret "the room of awakenings" and they siad his other friend that he always talks to coud he be talking about terra or ven:confused:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
>.>
Is that one sentence?

Woah o_O

What is it boy? What are you trying to tell us?! Is Timmy in trouble, boy? Go Lassie! GO!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
So, what's your question?
That's more like a statement. =/

Sexy Angel
they siad his other friend that he always talks to coud he be talking about terra or ven

I think its Ven in Castle oblivion :)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Too much evidence not to be her, at least her armor anyway.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i just saw kingdom hearts 2 final mix videos one of the organization members was talking to another and the were talking about i think xemnes and aqua and the room of sleep and then they said something about his secret "the room of awakenings" and they siad his other friend that he always talks to coud he be talking about terra or ven:confused:

First off, you need to use something we here call a period like this one to my right>.

Second off, uhh.....what?

C

Colours

He's talking to aqua's armor. Indeed

Dyingslow666

Sir...its called punctiation marks, heard of them? I felt like you were an 8 year old and like telling on someone but saying that sentance>_<.

I mean cant you do something about that i mean it's weird use some punctuations because i felt like you were kinda screaming at me reading it and it felt really weird

Samurai777

I think he is talking about how Xemnas is always going into the room of sleep alone yet is heard talking to someone. Obviously it is Aqua. But in the vid they also spoke of another room called the room of awakenings somewhere else, and how the other one is in that room. That other one could be either Terra or Ven. I am not sure which one it is though. I think that is what he was trying to get across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back