• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just realized something that is really really really dumb.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2Lover

ALL OF THE SOLDIERS ARE NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if they have no connections to the previous characters, then the series would pretty much be starting over again!!!!!!! These guys have got to have some sort of connection to previous characters BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

blksoulalchemst

Haha. It doesn't mean that the series would start all over again, it just means that there is going to be a spin off series. Thats what I am assuming at least.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
..You really don't listen to the news, do you? In a semi new interview, Nomura states most of the knights have no connection whatsoever. Which means at least one of them has some relations. Does it really matter if they turn out to be totally new characters? It would be fine either way.

twilightdarkness

xD yea they all are new characters..and Like Ultima said..Atleast one of them have relations to previous kh characters..this is pretty old..xD update you news every now and again..but its ok somepoeple make this mistake as well

Dnize

..You really don't listen to the news, do you? In a semi new interview, Nomura states most of the knights have no connection whatsoever. Which means at least one of them has some relations. Does it really matter if they turn out to be totally new characters? It would be fine either way.

that was the april fools interview that Xaldin posted..

KH2Lover

But you said in my other thread.......nvm........

pimpinhuskie519

Its already been stated that the series is gonna stay related to Sora (through an interview) and in some way there will be a connection > but besides the point > u wont to know somethign that is really really really dumb........? The fact that they may not allow this awesome game to reach the US!!! < i know someone will flame me > IM TALKING ABOUT FM+2 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back