• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I JUST NOTICED THIS :O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxionoverdrive

THE VOICE ACTOR FOR SORA and VENTUS IS THE LITTLE BROTHER WITH THE CAP FROM HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS! HAILEY SOMTHING LOL

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
No idea why this needed to be made into a thread, really... For one, Ventus and Sora have different voice actors. Sora's is Haley Joel Osment. Ventus' and also Roxas' is Jesse McCartney.

Xammag

Hailey Joel Osment, yes. KH has had quite a cast for the 90's generation. David Gallagher, Hayden Panettiere, Jesse Mcartney. Just go through Imbd, it's pretty interesting how many people you might know. Kh1 Sephiroth was Lance Bass, heh.

Luxionoverdrive

wrong shinkro i looked at the credits in game in birth by sleep because I beat the game again yesterday. idk i just sorta made it into a thread cuz i needed to throw it out there. xD

axel95

Awards
First of all his name is HALEY Joel Osment. Second of all, he wasn't in Honey I Shrunk the Kids.
So in other words:
motivator3593515nh2.jpg

imgres
imgres

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
wrong shinkro i looked at the credits in game in birth by sleep because I beat the game again yesterday. idk i just sorta made it into a thread cuz i needed to throw it out there. xD

Um,

Sora/Vanitas - Haley Joel Osment
Roxas/Ventus - Jesse McCartney

Kid Sora - Luke Manriquez

Haley Joel Osment was never in Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Last edited:

Maxyli138

Umm maybe watch the credits again? Because Sora and VANITAS were voiced by Haley Joel Osment.

And as said before, he wasn't in Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC FAIL.

Luxionoverdrive

Um,

Sora/Vanitas - Haley Joel Osment
Roxas/Ventus - Jesse McCartney

Kid Sora - Luke Manriquez

Haley Joel Osment was never in Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Oh well he looks ALOT like him lol, but I read ventus but it was accually ventias in the credits lol my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back