• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just beat Sephiroth last night.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I have. Wasn't very difficult if you had both level 3 Glide and Aerial dodge. And I'm pretty sure another million have beaten him already as well, nothing really special about it............ But good job though.

KhII--Fenrir

i beat him about a week ago on standard and a few days ago on proud. He wasn't hard on stnadard but on proud he was kinda annoying because he kept doing some cheap moves on me...and i was only lvl 65

DualWeilder.

Nobody13 said:
I almost beat him! Stupid Sin Harvest!
i beat him on lvl 99 and on proud mode and he was very hard. and i dont know if thats what its called cause when he says it he clearing says "descend heartless angel" but nevertheless that was his downfall for me. when he used that i kicked the crap outta him cause he was defenseless

Nobodie

DualWeilder. said:
i beat him on lvl 99 and on proud mode and he was very hard. and i dont know if thats what its called cause when he says it he clearing says "descend heartless angel" but nevertheless that was his downfall for me. when he used that i kicked the crap outta him cause he was defenseless
It's "Heartless Angle".

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I was on level 53 or 54 the first time I battled him. I didn't even last 5 seconds :/ Once I level up my drives and get Ultima I'll try again

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Whoa...same here. Honestly I lost like around 4-5 times but I finally beat him and saw that awesome Sephiroth vs cloud scene. He's weak when you get him in the air. I was at lv55.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back