• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have two questions..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteViolin

The first one is: Does anyone think the Old Mansion from Twilight town will appear in BBS? Pence said something along the lines of 'Nobody's lived there for years.' and the table in the dining room was 'destroyed by a massive blast', and it made me wonder if it would play some role in BBS. My second question is, concerning the symbols the Roxas drew on the table to open up the basement. One was the Heaetless symbol, the other was the Nobody symbol, but does anyone know what the third symbol was? If so, does anyone have a picture? That was three questions, I guess. I apologize if these questions have been asked before.

Awards
My guess would be that, if they are to be explained, those parts of the Mansion will be explained in Days.

The symbol is a crown:
NaminesNotebook-1.png

Awards
You brought up a good point, though.

I imagine we'll be seeing DiZ move Sora to the mansion in Days.

And I could easily see that blast breaking the table coming from Xion (we see here using that blast of magic in one of the screens).

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I think we'll see the Mansion in Birth by Sleep, we already know what went on it in 358/2 Days from KHII. The object thats broken in the middle of the foyer mentions a castle... Just too close to the BBS context for me.

A

Audo

I think we'll see the Mansion in Birth by Sleep, we already know what went on it in 358/2 Days from KHII. The object thats broken in the middle of the foyer mentions a castle... Just too close to the BBS context for me.
xD. I thought of you bittermeats when I read the topic post. :p

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
358/2 probably has something to do with the mansion, and the third symbol is the Keyblader Master's Symbol, i beileve.

Dyingslow666

Corwn = Keyblade Weilders symbol? Guess I lerned something today, anyone remember a thread a while ago that had 3 symbols? a Heartless, a Nobody, and a Sun with an X inside it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back