• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a theory about what BHK may really be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

Originally posted by RikuHeroOfDark
no they dont a nobody doesnt have a story why? hmm because their NOBODY they are half of a person the only story they have is when the was a full person and how they became a nobody
they might not have their own story because they're nobodies, but they were human once. Axel has a story, nomura conffirmed that his would make u cry, or something like that, so... yeah.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sora_123 said:
they might not have their own story because they're nobodies, but they were human once. Axel has a story, nomura conffirmed that his would make u cry, or something like that, so... yeah.
exactly thats what im saying their only story is how they became a nobody and everything before that

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
To the maker of this thread:

You don't quite understand what a Nobody is completely....

Yes, they are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless, but they are actually created from the Body and Soul are left behind when the Heart leaves them to become a heartless...

So your theory would require having Sora with just a Heart and no Body or Soul... which just isn't true...

"DiZ: I am seeking the one who roams the World of Light, the one who can defeat the Thirteenth Order." -- I found this quote on the same page, and maybe BHK is needed to defeat the Thirteenth order? Afterall, if he is Sora's shell, then that means he has light with him and ligh is need (apparently) to defeat the Order. I think the problem with BHK is that he's probably not sure what his role is (in the game) which is why he resides in Twilight Town.

*Oathkeeper*

Roams the World of Light.

Shells are Twilight, which means they have Darkness and Light...

One who roams the World of Light would not have even a shred of Darkness in them...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Themuffinman said:
You don't quite understand what a Nobody is completely....

Yes, they are born when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless, but they are actually created from the Body and Soul are left behind when the Heart leaves them to become a heartless...

So your theory would require having Sora with just a Heart and no Body or Soul... which just isn't true...
thank u thats wat i been saying for the longest

Nosiddda

Since I'm a little late on the info here, I have no idea what BHK stands for, but I assume that it referres to the order of Black hooded figures that appear in deep dive, and the trailers.
From the get-go I had this idea that when Riku and Mickey locked themselves into Kingdom Hearts their hearts and souls were separated thus creating two separate beings. The heartless portion of which can operate externally. Ot appears in Deep Dive and the trailers that Micky and Riku have an affiliation with this 13th order. The reason for that being is that they as well are a shell of a once full being.
I also think that the Order is not evil because as it appears, they lead something of a resistance against the heartless. Which brings me to the white creatures. I think they might be the soldiers of the 13th order, but this time instead of not having a heart, these creatures are missing their soul.

So its a little messed up but I think parts of it might be accurate.

baller4eva14

Nosiddda said:
Since I'm a little late on the info here, I have no idea what BHK stands for, but I assume that it referres to the order of Black hooded figures that appear in deep dive, and the trailers.
From the get-go I had this idea that when Riku and Mickey locked themselves into Kingdom Hearts their hearts and souls were separated thus creating two separate beings. The heartless portion of which can operate externally. Ot appears in Deep Dive and the trailers that Micky and Riku have an affiliation with this 13th order. The reason for that being is that they as well are a shell of a once full being.
I also think that the Order is not evil because as it appears, they lead something of a resistance against the heartless. Which brings me to the white creatures. I think they might be the soldiers of the 13th order, but this time instead of not having a heart, these creatures are missing their soul.

So its a little messed up but I think parts of it might be accurate.

BHK stands for Blounde hair kid you know from the trailers and all

sora_123

Originally posted by Nosiddda
i highly doubt that the org. is against the heartless, why do u think they are out again (oviously somebody opened KH again) to realeas them, and who else would have those intensions but the org. (it also has been mentioned in some of the scans, when i have the info i'll show the translations)(heartless can't just run free and wild, someone has to release them from where ever they come from, that's why at the end of KH1 sora sealed KH, and the worlds returned to their originally state) (heartless are the cause of the destruction of the barriers of each world that seperates them) just wanted to add extra info so i made myself clear, anyway i think the heartless are (definitely) with the org.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
DiZ could easily be seeking Sora (Who is the Defender of Light), that's why he is contacting Sora's friends.

Sora WAS a Heartless, but became a being again. However...

"You Are Incomplete..."

This strongly implies that he was NOT made completely whole again, so BHK, Sora etc., could have pieces of heart, soul, body, but Sora would technically be a Heartless, since his heart is the main sustenance of his being, BHK Nobody, etc. Remember, BHK is the "other side" of Sora's heart, or at least this is STRONGLY implied.

And besides, we've all seen that Sora had ****loads of heart, and Kairi had even more (Princess OF HEART). They could easily have strong enough hearts to operate the keyblade, still have being, etc. without being complete.

2: The Disney Villians are back, they could be the ones behind the Heartless: We only see cloaked members being nice to Nobodies, Heartless are slain (DD, ASAS).

3: Sora is the defender of light, not made of light. Many times through the KH series, especially RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING, it is said that you CANNOT have light without dark. Especially since hearts seem to come from darkness (bodies form twilight, souls from light).

To make this possibly easier: Hearts, like with certain japanese ghosts, could be the emotions or drive/purpose, the place or source of our base, nonenlightened actions, or possibly just our non-rational actions. Thus, darkness.
The body, as a manifestation of our actions and purposes, and as a vessel, is neither rational nor non-rational. It is in-between, a power seperate: Twilight.
The soul/mind, the power of rational, enlightened though, allows us to think beyond the now, to plan, have free will, etc. Thus, Light.
To be a being, you must have all 3 of these powers united in harmony. Sora might not be, he could just be strong enough in opne of these to compensate.

PS: Please tell me if you think this is utter twat or not.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Thank you for the polite disagreeal, destiny.

Darknetwork: where are YOUR theories? It's pretty pathetic if the extent of your intellectual contribution is to sit in a corner and whine (online) that someone else is wrong. Really, I don't think these boards were made just for complaining or flaming.

For my information, destiny, what parts exactly do you disagree with? It helps to know where I could be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back