• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a theory about what BHK may really be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
This post doesn't deserve much attention but, I was gonna make a new thread about this theory of mine about the BHK. n00b here so take it easy on me. And I have no real proof or backup but w.e. But I thought the BHK was like Sora or Riku's son from the future or from another realm if you will...cause maybe thats why he has both of Sora's prized keyblades, and looks like him, well kinda. Maybe Sora and Namine have a kid or something. stuped, and still no proof, just a thought. I haven't visited this forum in like almost a year, so I've missed alot...don't flame me. Also sorry about the mistakes.

j
:/

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Soraiku said:
This post doesn't deserve much attention but, I was gonna make a new thread about this theory of mine about the BHK. n00b here so take it easy on me. And I have no real proof or backup but w.e. But I thought the BHK was like Sora or Riku's son from the future or from another realm if you will...cause maybe thats why he has both of Sora's prized keyblades, and looks like him, well kinda. Maybe Sora and Namine have a kid or something. stuped, and still no proof, just a thought. I haven't visited this forum in like almost a year, so I've missed alot...don't flame me. Also sorry about the mistakes.

j
:/
I have a feeling you have watched DragonBall Z.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
hey rikuhero,
1. he culd still be somewhat of a nobody, why does he look human..? he has half a heart
2. wheres it say he lived in twilight his whole life?
3. he doe slook similar
4. he is an original character to the game kh, as in not from ff or disney, o yea

Arya

RikuHeroOfDark said:
1.nobodies are shell..............shells have NO HEART neo=nobody=shell=body and soul=no heart

If he is the other side of Sora's heart, obviously he has a heart.

Anyway, I thought similiar Oathkeeper's BHK theory.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MrSparkle07 said:
hey rikuhero,
1. he culd still be somewhat of a nobody, why does he look human..? he has half a heart
2. wheres it say he lived in twilight his whole life?
3. he doe slook similar
4. he is an original character to the game kh, as in not from ff or disney, o yea
1.how the hell can you have half a heart
2.you can tell by just looking hes been living more than a year
3.HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE SORA they just have the same character models as do all the characters
4.hes not original if hes sora's nobody hes just a shell of sora and being someone's shell isnt original nor is it having your own story

Arya

You can have your own story even if you are a Nobody. The Organization have their own stories, right?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Arya said:
You can have your own story even if you are a Nobody. The Organization have their own stories, right?
no they dont a nobody doesnt have a story why? hmm because their NOBODY they are half of a person the only story they have is when the was a full person and how they became a nobody

Arya

Of course they have stories, that's like saying nothing happens to them just because they are a shell.

Arya

If they didn't exist how can they be alive? Unless they're a figment of somebody's imagination, like Tidus, which would be weird. o_O

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Arya said:
Yet they can die?
no they cant they just faded away i even got proof they dont exist ansem report 13
Ansem Report 13 - Defeat The Unknown in Hollow Bastion

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Arya

So you don't exist if you don't have a heart, in other words?

I think I understand... ^^'

Edit: Wait, if Nobodys aren't darkness or light, how come BHK has a Keyblade?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Arya said:
So you don't exist if you don't have a heart, in other words?

I think I understand... ^^'
exactly and thats one of the many reasons BHK cant be nobody yet soras nobody

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
What about Kairi? She was missing most of her heart, yet she still existed, right?

I think what it means by Non-Existent Ones is that, since they exist in the Twilight World, they do not truly exist here, but are just leaving a spectral "shadow" on our world (like n-branes and quantum gravity stuff). Therefore, they exist, just not really in our world.

Also, I'm pretty sure it does say it, but where does it say that you can't wield a Keyblade when you have no Heart? Riku/Ansem used a keyblade when Riku's heart was lost on the path of darkness (seen in FM), and Ansem was just using Riku's body.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KrytenKoro said:
What about Kairi? She was missing most of her heart, yet she still existed, right?

I think what it means by Non-Existent Ones is that, since they exist in the Twilight World, they do not truly exist here, but are just leaving a spectral "shadow" on our world (like n-branes and quantum gravity stuff). Therefore, they exist, just not really in our world.

Also, I'm pretty sure it does say it, but where does it say that you can't wield a Keyblade when you have no Heart? Riku/Ansem used a keyblade when Riku's heart was lost on the path of darkness (seen in FM), and Ansem was just using Riku's body.
exactly but they had ansems heart and ansems heart is way strong enough to weild a keyblade and several times in KH it says you need a strong HEART to weild a keyblade no they dont exist there NOBODY kairi was missing all of her heart and then she got all of her heart back at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back