• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a problem trying to get the secret ending for my game.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
I have a problem trying to finish the Journal..............

Ok, has anyone beaten the whole journal? If you have, I want to know how to get a score 1,300 in the Paradox Battles:Cerberus Cup in the Underworld. I know, I'm weak. But please help.

Last edited:

AzureEd

Or..you can just beat the whole game in proud mode, I believe.

Seftrex

Yesh do what Alpha and Azure say, also you have to defeat Sephiroth for some reason. I couldn't get the SE without defeating Sephy-boy... Quite annoying, but totally worth it :p

No.XV_Keyblader

Last edited:

memberXVI

i've completed the WHOLE journal on standard mode but i forgot how i got it. i think i justed used final form through out the whole thing. i used magnega(i think that's the one) to kill them all and then the orbs come straight at you once you kill them.

Awards
You should equip all the jackpots and so on to everyone and use equipment on Sora, Donald and Goofy that increases the drop of munny, MP and HP orbs, and also equip the Keyblade from Agrabah (forgot it's name).

PS, in all the cups that allow summons, use stitch everytime you get the chance, use his special ability thingy (the one at the bottom of the command menu) and press square repetatively and lots of the orbs will come out :scared:

Axel_#_8

ok i have the same problem as you man. I'm on the cerberous paradox cup too. I know these guys are right about Proud mode but i've done so much in the journal to give up now. I think you should go with this guy. I'm trying that too in a minute. ^^^^ Got it memorized.

roxasfire

PS, in all the cups that allow summons, use stitch everytime you get the chance, use his special ability thingy (the one at the bottom of the command menu) and press square repetatively and lots of the orbs will come out

or u could use Peter Pan. i knw nobody likes him but it works to use him.i remember using him an did it no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back