• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hate Rikai

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
We know Sokai is going to be a thing which i also dont like but the thing that gets me is that a lot of people believe Riku also liked Kairi. At first i didn't want to see it but if many people believe it there's gotta to be something to it. I personally think if that's true that it's a horrible example of a trio of friends that one girl could ruin a relationships between two childhood friends. I personally can't stand Kairi and i'm allowed to have this opinion.I dont get why people like the fact that he liked Kairi why i mean you know she likes Sora whats the point of having Riku also like her. Kairi also treats Riku like garbage and doesn't deserve him. I hate that she came between two best friends. I feel like Kairi didn't do anything to deserve Riku feelings which means it's a shallow based thing which i hate. I loved Riku when i saw him as a guy who only cares about his friends but if he likes Kairi sorry i think it's pointless. I could see him liking Namine who's way better than Kairi who also at least cared about him but no he likes Kairi. Also the fact that in kh2 he says her name as a death quote i don't get why that's necessary. He barely talks to her yet he still has feelings for her ughh.I don't see the point in both main guys being into a boring lead girl like Kairi i hate it. I better not see Riku in kh3 say i used to like Kairi or anything like that it's so stupid but Nomura don't seem to know much about romance. Anyone else agree with me?

We dont know anything honestly sure it seems like somthing should happen but then their is the twist

Idkanymore92

Awards
I think it would be more enjoyable if romance was left out of game all together. It was supposed to be about friendship. They are on the middle of a war who would think of starting a relationship. Sokai whether it happens or not is very badly written and really there’s no need to have to make it happen.

mriku90

Awards
Sora is Kairi's first love and we all know how those tend to work out. She will get with Riku and the relationship will be great. Just like Sakura and Sasuke!

Who in the hell wants to ever be compared to that toxic trash?

LostArtist

Awards
Who in the hell wants to ever be compared to that toxic trash?
I'm pretty sure they were being sarcastic when they said great, and are comparing it to the nonsensical relationship that is sakura and sasuke to emphasize how 'great' rikai would be xD

mriku90

Awards
I'm pretty sure they were being sarcastic when they said great, and are comparing it to the nonsensical relationship that is sakura and sasuke to emphasize how 'great' rikai would be xD

Yeah Kishi really bit the big one doing that relationship.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are we even sure it's normal for people to carry another person's heart? We've only seen it about 2 or 3 times so far (Terra holding Eraqus I guess. Sora holding Kairi and about 1000 other people, and Xehanort I guess???)

It isn’t “normal” in that not everybody does it. It is an ability all hearts have, but Sora’s specialness comes from the fact that he has willingly and unwillingly done this multiple times. Ansem the Wise explains that Sora’s unique ability is his power to love and open his heart to those who need help.

Riku might have the potential to do this but Sora has always been the one more open to it.

Back