• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I got a random question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oris

Awards
Can somebody make some more KH music remixes? I like the ones I DO have, but they are basically of Sanctuary and Simple and Clean. Believe me, if I knew how to remix songs, I'd give you guys them. Maybe we could get some remixes of Destati and some Organization 13 songs (by the way, my thanks to Yoko Shimomura on her new soundtrack, it's freakin' awesome!:thumbsup:) Let me know though if this is way too much to ask.

(Please PM me. I need more buddies! A bit saddening, really.:blush:)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I have no talent at this sort of thing.

You could always check Youtube more.

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
you can download the Japanness vertion at... Isohut.com (it may be net) it is azuas softwear though so you have to download that first but afterthat it is free downloading from that point on. He hehe i got the final remix on it... i am listening to it now.... muwahahahaha.... of course it is all in a forien languge but who cares right as long as it is KH its all good!!!

dont feel bad Oris.... i have been on for a year and i dont talk too many on here either, not many like to talk to people so feel free to talk to me if you want! i will be your Buddie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back