• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I figured somthing out!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

yes and no....yes in that a person can do what they want like riku chosing dark....BUT no because to ever person there is 4 sides and they decide on what they do

D

doomweasel

*eye twitches at everyone's bad grammar*

Riku's not really darkness anymore. He's now taking the balanced path between the darkness and the light. If Nomura said we'd be surprised by Sora's role in KH2 (I don't know whether he really did or not), then perhaps he has now taken the path of darkness - hence the new black duds - and the BHK is now the representative of light. Before anyone cries, "Heresy! Sora is the good guy!" please remember that "darkness" does not neccessarily mean "evil." Mickey himself says so in the end of CoM.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
There is one Sora, and one Sora only.

I agree with EVERYTHING KL said. Man, you are like my freakin' mind reader. lol

RikusDarkHalf

:mad: ok ok ok mabey you arent geting the big point here.......god i thought this was simple...everone no matter how there are have more then one of them selfs get it.....LIGHT, DARK, TWILIGHT, PRESENT.......this is like said from everone on this site. You personaly dont know there is a dark mickey right now we know there is only a light and mabey even a twilight because he walks the same road as Riku got it.....Well this means there has to be a dark one got it! And if kl is a mind reader I want her to post the date of when the game is coming out in 2 days after this post, or mabey you should of said I belive in what kl says.........

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
doomweasel said:
*eye twitches at everyone's bad grammar*

Riku's not really darkness anymore. He's now taking the balanced path between the darkness and the light. If Nomura said we'd be surprised by Sora's role in KH2 (I don't know whether he really did or not), then perhaps he has now taken the path of darkness - hence the new black duds - and the BHK is now the representative of light. Before anyone cries, "Heresy! Sora is the good guy!" please remember that "darkness" does not neccessarily mean "evil." Mickey himself says so in the end of CoM.

I think what Nomura said was that Mickey's role would suprise people. I think, damn now I have to try and look this up.

ordyh

I think that Sora is Light. Riku is Dark. BHK is Twilight. And M.Mouse is Present.
:cool:

Solar Sora

Fire Tears said:
You have something going there! Sora is to light as BHK is to Twighlight. Riku is bot light and dark, whick leaves King Mickey to darkness. Arhggg! So confusing. Wait... Tetsuya said we would be surpised by his role, plus, he had the key to Kingdom Hearts.

I think the whole theory is bogus but, goin on it here are my thoughts.

1. o_O woa ok how does everyone know that BHK is within the twilight part? I've seen it stated by so many but i havnt actully seen anything that suggests BHK is twilight other then the fact that he SEEMS to reside in twilight town.

2. AND I thought it was rather clearly stated that Riku was within the twilight in CoM so why does everyone say just light and dark. So if Sora is obviously light and Riku is Twilight that means BHK is possably Darkness (remember i think this whole theory is bogus so I think I'm wrong about all this).

3. As for micky I have but one small and most likely very misleading clue. In CoM Micky told Riku he didnt think the Dark was ALL bad anymore and that Riku had shown him that and it intrigued him alot so he wanted to walk the path with him (just before they fight ansem) Then at the end Micky walks that middle path with Riku when Diz makes him choose.

All therories and guesses so I think ALL of us are wrong and wont actully know till the game is released

YoshiAngemon

It's bad enough the Looney Tunes are getting a facelift for the "Loonatics" series, but we don't have to make Mickey evil! The closest thing he could be to being evil would be being a spy, just like Rouge the Bat!

C

CEDELAS

okay u guys what the hell does present mean i mean like soras in the present so is riku.\
remember this ok soras was once a heartless u could play with him and he must have some eveil in him and he was revived by kairi but what im trying to point out is that when ppl become heartless they arent fricken insano maniacs that kill for a liveing(chainsaw massacre jason vorhees freddy krewger) and somone with a pure heart can revive them but somthing i have always heard from the begining of the game is that there is always a door to the light and another thing is confusing when sora opens the door light came out but it was full of heartless any way in deep dive when the unkowns come out u see one sitting on a dark purple mushroom the only other place ive seen somthing even close to that is in the big door
okay goodbye plz anserw to this theorie if u have any questions or update plz email me at billabong10is@hotmail.com

RikusDarkHalf

Solar Sora said:
I think the whole theory is bogus but, goin on it here are my thoughts.

1. o_O woa ok how does everyone know that BHK is within the twilight part? I've seen it stated by so many but i havnt actully seen anything that suggests BHK is twilight other then the fact that he SEEMS to reside in twilight town.

2. AND I thought it was rather clearly stated that Riku was within the twilight in CoM so why does everyone say just light and dark. So if Sora is obviously light and Riku is Twilight that means BHK is possably Darkness (remember i think this whole theory is bogus so I think I'm wrong about all this).

3. As for micky I have but one small and most likely very misleading clue. In CoM Micky told Riku he didnt think the Dark was ALL bad anymore and that Riku had shown him that and it intrigued him alot so he wanted to walk the path with him (just before they fight ansem) Then at the end Micky walks that middle path with Riku when Diz makes him choose.

All therories and guesses so I think ALL of us are wrong and wont actully know till the game is released

ok let me say a few things again...

1. No one nows that bhk is twilight...the only thing leading him to it is because he is in the organiztion...and right now anyone in it is twilight even everone in com in the organiztion was twilight...

2. Thank you final somone knows what I am talking about. He did say mickey would change..Also adding on to what everone eles said just because you dont want im to become twilight does not mean it is going to happen.

3. Yes that is the only clue so far. A very big clue

This last thing goes to the post above me not everone is present idiot....They all start out that way...Sora,Riku,and all the organiztion members too mabey even mickey only one clue and that is my number 3.

Last edited:

RikusDarkHalf

well if I could read your post....Mickey and Riku the ones we know are not dark....The part is it is hard to say where the dark one went I still think it is in the old one that is why he must be twilight or present now....Becuse he does have light too.

hype360

hey i got an idea
maybe in the game sora looses his 2 hearts light and dark and he hast to go gt them and the dark dressed one is his dark self and bhk is his light self, just an idea

RikusDarkHalf

hype360 said:
hey i got an idea
maybe in the game sora looses his 2 hearts light and dark and he hast to go gt them and the dark dressed one is his dark self and bhk is his light self, just an idea

Mabey but idont think so...

Reson 1. in dd there is the bhk and the glowing eye dude. the person on the rock says "he looks...just like you.." so this means he would be sora and he would be the dark, or twilight sora I dont know for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back