• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I figured somthing out!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

biggrin.gif
Well You might know this or mabey not o well. In DD at the end the on siting down says "he looks.....just like you". and then it shows sora. Well duhhhh.... but heres the thing he was talking to the heartless like one meaning that must be one of Sora's 4 things like light, dark, twlight, and present. Well If the sora we know is light because in kh or kh:com someone says he is the protecter of light..... or something like that....... The heartless one is dark, and the twilight one I dont know.....Well im think that the present one must be them put toghter like a puzzle. People keep saying that in the game that Sora doesnt know anything and that right know he is not ready.... well this must be it. When all 3 Sora's meet they well be one present Sora.... I HAVe no idea what happens next. Well Write what you think.....

Fire Tears

You have something going there! Sora is to light as BHK is to Twighlight. Riku is bot light and dark, whick leaves King Mickey to darkness. Arhggg! So confusing. Wait... Tetsuya said we would be surpised by his role, plus, he had the key to Kingdom Hearts.

Edmpunk

that actually does make sense! i remember when sora battles the unknown in final mix he says to sora "you are not complete. allow me to test your power" maybe sora (light), bhk (twilight), and the 3rd one (darkness) have to combine to make sora "complete"

candymog

Sounds like a good theory. The only thing I'm iffy about is Mickey being dark. I mean c'mon, he's MICKEY. He plays with little kids all day (not like Michael Jackson) and he is like Disney's mascot. I don't think Disney would want Mickey, our lovable little mouse friend, to be associated with the "darkness". I always thought Riku was the dark one, anyway...Ahh...CONFUSION! >_< How many days till this thing gets released? -_-

DJ_Masta999

I swere to f**cking got if i new the realese date i would make a site just to say when kingdom hearts would ge realsed

Kingdomheatsrealeasedateforretards.com

DJ_Masta999

anyway i think the black clock hooded felow in the beging of chain of memeories is the dark because riku consits of light and dark.

candymog

Uh....I hope you knew I was being sarcastic...I know no one knows the Release. I was just saying that we won't know until we've played it...^_^ Just wanna clear that up.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
RikusDarkHalf said:
biggrin.gif
Well You might know this or mabey not o well. In DD at the end the on siting down says "he looks.....just like you". and then it shows sora. Well duhhhh.... but heres the thing he was talking to the heartless like one meaning that must be one of Sora's 4 things like light, dark, twlight, and present. Well If the sora we know is light because in kh or kh:com someone says he is the protecter of light..... or something like that....... The heartless one is dark, and the twilight one I dont know.....Well im think that the present one must be them put toghter like a puzzle. People keep saying that in the game that Sora doesnt know anything and that right know he is not ready.... well this must be it. When all 3 Sora's meet they well be one present Sora.... I HAVe no idea what happens next. Well Write what you think.....

Umm....no.

1. No one knows if it is a Heartless. It could have been just using the Heartless' power and the Glowing Eye could have been an effect of using them.
2. No one knows if the GEU still exist in the game or is in the trash or became a new character.
3. You have no proof that the GEU is Darkness.
4. Mickey is present.

And I'm not saying anything else....

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I can't see Mcikey being evil. Children love Mickey. There is no way that Disney would ever let him become evil. Too many children would become upset seeing a bad or "evil" Mickey Mouse. Even if he was pretending or something.

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, here's what I think:

A- The guy's right in the sense that there's more than 1 Sora. The white-clothed Sora could be 'present', the black-dressed one is 'Twilight', and the BHK could be 'Twilight.' There can't really be a dark Sora, unless its the AntiSora from the first KH. It's a bit confusing, but we all know what things mean.

B- I disagree on that whole 'Mickey is with the darkness' theory. Mickey DESPISES the darkness, but he's currently hanging out with Riku because he wants to prove whether he's right or wrong. But, let's face it: Unless some sort of Dark Mickey came out of nowhere intent on destroying Sora, there will NEVER be a darker King.

C- the GEU is DiZ. It's obvious in his eye. Prove me if I'm wrong, but I think the GEU is actually him.

But, AS USUAL, it's just my opinion. :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wolf E. Urameshi said:
Well, here's what I think:

A- The guy's right in the sense that there's more than 1 Sora. The white-clothed Sora could be 'present', the black-dressed one is 'Twilight', and the BHK could be 'Twilight.' There can't really be a dark Sora, unless its the AntiSora from the first KH. It's a bit confusing, but we all know what things mean.

B- I disagree on that whole 'Mickey is with the darkness' theory. Mickey DESPISES the darkness, but he's currently hanging out with Riku because he wants to prove whether he's right or wrong. But, let's face it: Unless some sort of Dark Mickey came out of nowhere intent on destroying Sora, there will NEVER be a darker King.

C- the GEU is DiZ. It's obvious in his eye. Prove me if I'm wrong, but I think the GEU is actually him.

But, AS USUAL, it's just my opinion. :)

A - What white clothed Sora are you talking about? The Black dressed one is who exactly? It's obvious the BHK is Twilight but if you say Sora's....

B - True...so True...

C - His eye? Have you looked at DiZ and Ansem's eyes lately? THEY ARE ORANGE! The GEU's ONE glowing eye that was shown was yellow. But we all have our opinions on people's identities....

RikusDarkHalf

wll going back to what i said i think there is 3 soras that male one big one like the present. not that bhk is sora, and i did not say that m. mouse was dark. The guy under me did..... Plus how do we know m. mouse is present in kh:com he did not even know there was a path between light and dark

Wolf E. Urameshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
.:KL:. said:
A - What white clothed Sora are you talking about? The Black dressed one is who exactly? It's obvious the BHK is Twilight but if you say Sora's....

B - True...so True...

C - His eye? Have you looked at DiZ and Ansem's eyes lately? THEY ARE ORANGE! The GEU's ONE glowing eye that was shown was yellow. But we all have our opinions on people's identities....

*clears throat* LOL, my responses:

A- The white-clothed Sora is the one from the first Kingdom Hearts and Chain of Memories. They have a white outfit, right? The one in black is the one from the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 2. And as for the BHK, no further comments.

B- LOL, who knows? Maybe the King IS fiddling with darkness in KH2, but not for power reasons but for learning about it... Remember at the end of Reverse Rebirth in COM? Mickey said to Riku, "I want to walk that road with ya." That means Mickey wants to learn about the darkness, which may be the only explanation available to his sudden change of appearance in KH2.

C- ...Argh, I knew I got the identities wrong. :)

RikusDarkHalf

Ya but at the same time i think the same.

A-When you mean white-clothed sora do you mean his red and yellow outfit.... I dont remember a white one....Its just me mabey....lol

B-YES the king is kinda studing the dark like Ansem did before kh started....He is not present dark or twilight meaning he must be light!

C-ya Ansem and the diz dude might be what im thinking.... the one in kh was the dark no duh and this new one might be the twilight or present:D

~NGD OMEGA~

1. No one knows if it is a Heartless. It could have been just using the Heartless' power and the Glowing Eye could have been an effect of using them.
2. No one knows if the GEU still exist in the game or is in the trash or became a new character.
3. You have no proof that the GEU is Darkness.
4. Mickey is present.

And I'm not saying anything else....

Okay, I am fine with the whole GEU thing, since we know so little about him, but MICKEY IS LIGHT!!!! We know this because of what he said at the end of COM. Also, RIKU IS STILL DARKNESS!!! Sora is present, or light, though technically he is present fighting for the light, because, well, lets face it, Sora has his good and bad sides. Also BHK is definetly Twighlight, and we all know that the Organization is nonexistant. That's all that will be said... for now...

RikusDarkHalf

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Okay, I am fine with the whole GEU thing, since we know so little about him, but MICKEY IS LIGHT!!!! We know this because of what he said at the end of COM. Also, RIKU IS STILL DARKNESS!!! Sora is present, or light, though technically he is present fighting for the light, because, well, lets face it, Sora has his good and bad sides. Also BHK is definetly Twighlight, and we all know that the Organization is nonexistant. That's all that will be said... for now...

Wait a sec boy 2 things one thing I DID NOT SAY HE WAS DARK I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERONE TO KNOW THIS ty, and we have no idea what happens in kh2 this is a kh2 report not com think ahead...... Mickey and Riku go down the twilight path........ALSo last thing we have no idea if BHK is twilight even though we know he is in the organization you said it your self it is nonexistant...... meaning can only twilight can get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back