• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel ashamed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
So right now I'm in Radiant Garden on Proud Mode, and Trinity Armor is kicking my ass. I see people raping his ass on the streams, and I feel ashamed I can't beat him. And this isn't the first time I've ever played Proud. I've beaten Critical Mode before on KH2. The camera movement is just too radical for me to even keep up with the fight.

So any tips?

Revolution

Make sure you have some potions or better for him, as from when I tried, you can't have any assistants help you, aside from your two friends. Plus, changing your deck around can help

Sempied

I feel ashamed for not doing Proud Mode, Standard is just...this is almost if not easier than KH2's. I'd heavily recommend Cure, and going for a Diamond Dust, and Shotlock when he separates continue to dodge until he lets down, and hit, rinse, and repeat.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Fire Storm worked wonders for me? It was awesome how much damage it did. xD
It made it SOOO much easier. Heh. Use fire and blizzard. Didn't try thunder. That may work too.
It's really all about being a decent level, having SOME FORM of cure/potions, and being able to flee/guard. c: Square button is seriously vital in this game. c:
What level are you?

VagueSimplicity

Awards
I beat this boss a while back after much trivial effort. I'm like LV 14-15 now, and I just finished Radiant Gardens. I wonder if I should've started off on Standard instead of Proud. I really suck at blocking. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back