• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I dont understand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
and I probably should get over it but

Why do people feel that a pinnochio world should have been added to Days if in KH 1 they got out of Monstro? What would have been done there? (well you know like story wise like jack and his ideas, Genie helping Alladin, and Phil with Roxas)

joeybe HNIC

Maybe that's why they axed the world?
Before the game came out there were images of pinnochio and his dad(like the ones you see in a dialog box)

Personally, I wouldn't mine having an extra world. There were only a handful in Days.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Why do people feel that a pinnochio world should have been added to Days if in KH 1 they got out of Monstro? What would have been done there? (well you know like story wise like jack and his ideas, Genie helping Alladin, and Phil with Roxas)

Apparently, since sprites of a human Pinnochio, Gepetto, Gideon and Honest John were found in the game, and the game developers revealed they had a map of their world all planned out, the writers are not done with the world just yet. After all, we haven't met Stromboli, nor explored their world fully. The story could be about Gepetto's love for Pinnochio even though the latter was once a puppet, and that could tie in with Roxas's questions about love and the fact that Nobodies can't love.

Maybe that's why they axed the world?

It was axed because there was not enough space for the DS.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Apparently, since sprites of a human Pinnochio, Gepetto, Gideon and Honest John were found in the game, and the game developers revealed they had a map of their world all planned out, the writers are not done with the world just yet. After all, we haven't met Stromboli, nor explored their world fully. The story could be about Gepetto's love for Pinnochio even though the latter was once a puppet, and that could tie in with Roxas's questions about love and the fact that Nobodies can't love.

It was axed because there was not enough space for the DS.

Obviously.

And that is why Beast's castle was stuck in for the love thingie.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
And that is why Beast's castle was stuck in for the love thingie.

Beast and Belle are a different kind of love. Theirs is romantic love, no matter appearances and differences. However, both of them are still humans.

Pinnochio and Geppetto's love is based on family, and also Geppetto has the capacity to love Pinnochio even though he was a puppet, which would have alluded to Xion being an actual puppet. Nobodies are somewhat puppets themselves because they have no hearts, and this would have caused Roxas to reflect upon himself, believing that even though he has no heart and technically can't love, sometimes it's more of the act of showing love than actually feeling love itself.

slymaster16

Beast and Belle are a different kind of love. Theirs is romantic love, no matter appearances and differences. However, both of them are still humans.

Pinnochio and Geppetto's love is based on family, and also Geppetto has the capacity to love Pinnochio even though he was a puppet, which would have alluded to Xion being an actual puppet. Nobodies are somewhat puppets themselves because they have no hearts, and this would have caused Roxas to reflect upon himself, believing that even though he has no heart and technically can't love, sometimes it's more of the act of showing love than actually feeling love itself.

That was really deep.

25 character.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
It's cause people are never satisfied. Even if by hook or by crook SE managed to stuff Pinnochio inside then fans will find something else to complain about anyway. That's why it sucks to make video games, because everyone just goes "oh you should have put this in" "oh this sucks you should have done this", what I feel is that if you want to complain then learn to make one yourself (which I plan on doing this holiday XD).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back