• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Dont Understand The Keyhgoles Thing Now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

How can they seal the agrabah keyhole, AGAIN!!! does pete reopen the worlds keyholes or what?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Perhaps it is because Kingdom Hearts was filled with darkness again or something like that. You will find out if you live in America, have the game now and will play the game. But if you live in the UK or any non-American or non-Japanese country, then you will be like me pondering about these things.

Twilight power

Like AoD no other country outside America and Japan will know.Dam Nomura wont even give us a release date.

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
pete coming into the series was only a matter of time and malificent coming back to now thats just overkill. at for the key hole thing some question are best left un answered what i wana kno is wats with the key holes on the green track on the gummy ship pioliting map.

Welshcake

Does Normra speak English? If he does, I am considering writing him an e-mail to say that many Europeans want the relase date now, and it's the least he could do to put us out of our misery....

E

Eclipse

^^
A.) he's converting the games
B.) He might be changing a few things

That will take quite a while, converting millions of copies. So don't rush him he's going as fast as he can......he's not dilly-dallying besides he's very busy with other games as well. I'm kinda proud of him to give it to us so early!

If you want it soooooo bad, you would import it. Us americans are only...what?....1 Atlantic Ocean away? XD

neoridge

Website
www.freewebs.com
he doesnt speak english they just tranlated his words for the article and yes e-mailin square is a bad idea even if u ask about the kh2-3 bridge game if TN didnt reveal anything about the story to gamespot then ur not gona get much info

Welshcake

TwilightSoulKey said:
^^
A.) he's converting the games
B.) He might be changing a few things

That will take quite a while, converting millions of copies. So don't rush him he's going as fast as he can......he's not dilly-dallying besides he's very busy with other games as well. I'm kinda proud of him to give it to us so early!

If you want it soooooo bad, you would import it. Us americans are only...what?....1 Atlantic Ocean away? XD

Yeah, but also one swap magic, one converted T.V, and one PS2 chip away. so, yeah, the american version is very near to us. (by the way, that was sarcasm) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back