• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► "i don't love you, but i'm trying to"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

big don mega

this is more directed for females, but any feedback would be appreciated

i was with my babys mother for the past few days, and we were back together, i guess, and today before i left she said something that really confused me. she said the title of this thread. i'm really wondering what it means. can anyone please help me?

i understand that it could mean that it could be her polite way of saying that she doesn't love me, without hurting me, but after that she said that she's not sure that she ever loved me, so i know she just wasn't trying not to hurt me. i also know that it could be that im an egotistic a**hole and she just likes to keep my ego at a point where i don't start being an a**, and what she usually says to keep my ego down, she just blurted out that she was lying about it so this might just be here way of keeping my ego to the point where i hate myself. another thing i see possible is that she might just be testing me to see if i would "jump through hoops" for her love. they all sound like something she would do(sorta makes me think why i love her) so can anybody else think of what it could mean

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
That she's a manipulative bitch and wouldn't be worth your time if she didn't have your baby.

big don mega

i know that she's a bitch, that is no new information to me. i lived with that bitch for 1 year, it was obvious to me how much she was a bitch before she even moved in

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I think it really comes down to the fact that she's manipulative.

If you dig on that, go ahead and jump through those hoops. But you might want to be like... aware?

I just love posting these kind of threads into the Chat.

P.S. I love you Rich, Joe I love you too, but not as much as Rich. kthxbai.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
condom.jpg

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Your 16. And you got your girlfriend pregnant? what the hell dude? You cant just leave her with the baby either, wether shes a bitch or not.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ouch. I feel so sorry for you. I can't believe she just said that. Don't let her put you down. At least stand up for yourself and also try to understand maybe she might be a b**** but maybe it's for a purpose and if she's not doing on purpose, then try to find out why, if she is...well, I don't know what to say but don't abandon her. She might need your help later. Hopefully you guys can talk it out or something.

big don mega

Ouch. I feel so sorry for you. I can't believe she just said that. Don't let her put you down. At least stand up for yourself and also try to understand maybe she might be a b**** but maybe it's for a purpose and if she's not doing on purpose, then try to find out why, if she is...well, I don't know what to say but don't abandon her. She might need your help later. Hopefully you guys can talk it out or something.

i really wish that i could abandon her, but i love my daughter to much to do that

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
You know....... it's not too late for an abortion.

I know a guy <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back