• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I can't breath!!!...HELP ME OUT!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
OK...guys...I'll make the LONG story...SHORT!!!
Well...when I was CHATTING with a FRIEND...My mom saw me..and ask me...who was he...i just said "He's a friend..."...but my mom...suspects me that I WAS DOING SOMETHING ELSE!!!!
So...she started TALKING "WHY DO U TRUST DOES PPL THAT U HAVEN'T EVEN MET!!!!I DON'T WANT U TO MAKE FRIENDS THROUGH INTERNET...!!!!...I THINK IT'S NOT SAFE AT ALL!!!"..SO i was FLATTERED in a DIFFERENT WAY...
They're just friends..so what...IF...i haven't seen them...or just saw them through pics...
After that....she forbidden me to chat...without her KNOWING!!!! It's like making FRIENDS THROUGH INTERNET is SOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDD!!!!
I feel like i've drown into a DEEP SEA....i can't breath at all...
I need help...WHAT SHOULD I DO??? :(

yado

I taste delicious
Ouch. umm. You could lie. thats all i got.

Xaldine

You should tell your mom to trust you.
Anyways,just say it's not like you are going to just meet them anyways(Not that I would know,I am just saying)
My mom use to be like this.
But as I got older she trusted me more.
Just tell your mom that she should trust you that you won't do anything crazy.
Or just sneak on and chat away.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Lieing is bad ummmm this is tough you could make a sort of reason I guess maybe you promise to only talk over the internet ummmmmmmmm never give your address just stuff like that. ther isn't much you can do you could show her a safe part of the site. hmmmmmm just reason with her it is the best you could do.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
Well...my mom thinks...it's bad to make friends through internet...because...ever since she found out..that just through chatting...u know...crazy things could happen...such as...sum1 taking ur photo and showing it to lots of places in the internet...sum1 seeing u through webcam...could get u to lots of troubles....i guess she just THINKS to MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!...What should i tell her..how safe it is...for me to talk to friends...

Xaldine

zhara_marie said:
Well...my mom thinks...it's bad to make friends through internet...because...ever since she found out..that just through chatting...u know...crazy things could happen...such as...sum1 taking ur photo and showing it to lots of places in the internet...sum1 seeing u through webcam...could get u to lots of troubles....i guess she just THINKS to MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!...What should i tell her..how safe it is...for me to talk to friends...
Ask your mom this.
If it is wrong to show your picture on the internet to people so they won't stalk you and stuff,how is it going to stop people from stalking you in the real world?
What will you do?Walk into a store with a paper bag on your head?
Now,I am not doing any Mom bashing.
Your mom is justing being...well,a Mom.:p

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
First of all how is anyone gonna tape you if they don't know where you are. second just show her the place gain her trust and tell her you'll be carefull it's really not a bad place she should see that.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Only you can help that. moms are tuff I know but the only way to stay is to talk to her.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
zhara_marie said:
OK...guys...I'll make the LONG story...SHORT!!!
Well...when I was CHATTING with a FRIEND...My mom saw me..and ask me...who was he...i just said "He's a friend..."...but my mom...suspects me that I WAS DOING SOMETHING ELSE!!!!
So...she started TALKING "WHY DO U TRUST DOES PPL THAT U HAVEN'T EVEN MET!!!!I DON'T WANT U TO MAKE FRIENDS THROUGH INTERNET...!!!!...I THINK IT'S NOT SAFE AT ALL!!!"..SO i was FLATTERED in a DIFFERENT WAY...
They're just friends..so what...IF...i haven't seen them...or just saw them through pics...
After that....she forbidden me to chat...without her KNOWING!!!! It's like making FRIENDS THROUGH INTERNET is SOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDD!!!!
I feel like i've drown into a DEEP SEA....i can't breath at all...
I need help...WHAT SHOULD I DO??? :(
meh my ma's the same way i sneak on this site ALL the time ^^

Xaldine

zhara_marie said:
like i could sneak easily...my room's just next to their's!!!!!!!!
Wow,when I wasn't allowed to chat the computer was in my moms room.
Just do it when she isn't home or watching TV or something.

P.S. Clear your history and stuff too. :)

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I understand....my parents use to do that...then I grewup.
I learned to be respnsible eith thigs and I learnd ways ppl get to your information and stuff.
few things:
1.Do give your whole name
2. never give out where you live
3. no numbers at all, not even your school id
4. let you parents watch you talk to the ppl,

As, talk to your mom, she may seem like she wont listen but she needs to learn that she can trust you. Make her know that it is ok for you to make friends over the internet. She just have to sit her down and talk, she will listen.

That sall I can think of....but if you still have probs PM and I can see if I can help

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
hmmmmm......it's important that your mother trust you completely, making her feel that you have nothing to hide, and that she knows everything. To do that :
You need to make sure you know the person you are chatting with very well, and tell your mom about that person.

Awards
Bah, my mom hates AIM, Verizon, and most of all KHInsider since she's convinced that I'm part of a conspiracy to create a second holocaust. She once caught me sending a friend of mine a picture in which my left nipple was seemingly noticable, also, which doesn't help. I simply don't care, though. She does everything to try and stop me (the list varies beetween simply asking me a ton of questions to looking over my shoulder when I'm in a chat room) but ultimatly, no one can stop what you do. If I were you, I'd indirectly tell her to f*ck off.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Bah, my mom hates AIM, Verizon, and most of all KHInsider since she's convinced that I'm part of a conspiracy to create a second holocaust.
Lol, that's awesome. If you ever go through with it I'm in. :D

But Zhara, A simple way to put it, flat out ask your mom if she trust's you. If she says no, ask what makes her believe that you would do something like what she thinks you will. I soncerely doubt that you'd want some freako stalking you. So why would you give him/her the chance. Show your mom that you can be a responsible thriteen year old. The only sure fire way I could think of for you to figure out if this person is some tubby old pedafile, is webcam. I had the same problem a while back, my mother wasn't sure if this girl I met was really who she said she was. So I turned on the cam, and she switched on hers. She sure looked like a girl too me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back